Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can go to prison

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Last year ı fought with a group of guys and ı hit one of them with a rock so there was a public case against me and it is resulted today ı have to pay a fine but it is so expensive and ı want to reject this case so there will be a new case but this case will end up with imprisonment and ı don't want to go back to prison ı know because ı been there and it is fucking sucks ı dunno what to do

Well on the bright side Maybe you can ascend through thugmaxxing

You must wagecuck to earn money to pay the fine, prison is not the solution bro, it's worst inside than outside. Or you can leave your country forever the most extreme solution.

You must wagecuck to earn money to pay the fine, prison is not the solution bro, it's worst inside than outside. Or you can leave your country forever the most extreme solution.

I already went to prison once that's why ı don't want to go again

Can't you leave for another country then ?

Do you have any relatives/friends to borrow them enough to pay ?

How was it? Did you get molested/bullied by the criminal Chads there?

you should have told your judge that you were a woman

he/she would have canceled your case huhuhu

@FrailPaleStaleMale long lost cousin?

I don´t believe you

OP is a violent low inhibition thugmaxxed criminal larping as an incel..

did you guys even see his post? this nigga SHOT A FUCKING GUY WITH A RIFLE and talks about it so nonchalantly like it was just another Tuesday for him and he happened to get caught.

did you guys even see his post? this nigga SHOT A FUCKING GUY WITH A RIFLE and talks about it so nonchalantly like it was just another Tuesday for him and he happened to get caught.
Being an incel doesn't mean you must be a pussy !!! We accept anyone here , violent or quite guys as long as they are legit incels.

that's not a big deal lol people killing each other with cleavers and machetes

This is legal advice you're looking for, I don't think any of us know enough about the whereever-you're-from legal system to gauge whether you can fight this case.

dude where do you live lol where killing people with machetes is normal.. you in cartel controlled Mexico?

edit: nvm you're in turkey huh ?

dude where do you live lol where killing people with machetes is normal.. you in cartel controlled Mexico?

No ı'm from Turkey.it is not that bad as mexico but pretty violent unlike eu or us

Pay the fine dude.. Don't go to jail. Also why did you shoot the guy and why did you bash the other guy with a rock?

No ı'm from Turkey.it is not that bad as mexico but pretty violent unlike eu or us
flee to armenia lmao

no but really if killing people is so common there maybe they'll go easy on you for just hitting a guy with a. rock.

Are people killing each other with cleavers and machetes here on Incels.me? How many of us are machete killers?

Pay the fine dude.. Don't go to jail. Also why did you shoot the guy and why did you bash the other guy with a rock?

A bunch of guys from another hood messed with our homeboys and we defended them and stuff went crazy and they take out butterfly and gun so ı shoot him in the leg . and about other case,we went to a hood cuz my friend wanted buy some shit there (it was a gypsy hood) and they wanted rob us there were so many of them if you know how gypsies fight you know what ı mean. so ı smash one of them with a stone
Says the rich boy.
OP went to jail once...
Bro, what are your options?

I'm looking for relatives to borrow some money bro

RUN THUGMAXX GAME BRO

Well on the bright side Maybe you can ascend through thugmaxxing
A bunch of guys from another hood messed with our homeboys and we defended them and stuff went crazy and they take out butterfly and gun so ı shoot him in the leg . and about other case,we went to a hood cuz my friend wanted buy some shit there (it was a gypsy hood) and they wanted rob us there were so many of them if you know how gypsies fight you know what ı mean. so ı smash one of them with a stone

aq türkiyenin neresinde yaşiyorsun comptondami?

Last edited:

Thats fucking hot tbh lol now I see why foids go for thugs

Cant pull self defense? I mean, if there is a track record of violence then dunno if its work, but worth a shot?

Last year ı fought with a group of guys and ı hit one of them with a rock so there was a public case against me and it is resulted today ı have to pay a fine but it is so expensive and ı want to reject this case so there will be a new case but this case will end up with imprisonment and ı don't want to go back to prison ı know because ı been there and it is fucking sucks ı dunno what to do
Prisonmaxxing can help you bro. Run thuggame after you get out.

For how long? You should claim you had psychotic sessions back then...

So many badasscels lately (assuming the stories are true).

Hope you manage to escape, OP. Not sure of what more I could say :feelsbadman:

So many badasscels lately (assuming the stories are true).

Hope you manage to escape, OP. Not sure of what more I could say :feelsbadman:

thanks bro.ı can post punishment stuff if people don't believe

Are people killing each other with cleavers and machetes here on Incels.me? How many of us are machete killers?
Go to your prison and leave us alone. We don't need more thugs that rot here.

Last edited: