Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I can fix racism forever

Hapalattocel

Hapalattocel

GO GO GADGET KAMEHAME CHEEK BUSTER JUTSU!
-
My fellow crackers, curryshitskins, chinks, kykes, sandniggers, gooks, niggers, spics...I will unite us all.

I propose a society where every man past 16 is mandatory to donate semen twice a month to a gargantuan machine which is somewhat like a non-bladed blender & mixes all sperm throughly.

This is a no-sex, no masturbation (Unless you are dragged or voluntarily enter into the sperm churches) society, & both men & women are forced chemicals which permanently kill libido. These chemicals are in the air, water & food.

When the population is in need of reproduction, then -- & only in absolute need -- the Sperminator, a complex & collosal blender/sperm bank/ultra intelligent & equipped with anti -racist software (Ran on Windows XP)

It is like NuNu from Teletubbies but a sharp, metallic corkscrew in which women become artificially impregnated.

Eventually we all develop an entire inner universe outside of sex, romance & reproduction. Maybe legalize PcP too for medical reasons (Good luck with a stiffy as you numbly moonwalk to Sperm Church)

And my prayer for you all is a peaceful Winter Solstice with this in mind & hopefully less tension in your chest from hating other races.

Stop posting this nonsense on Inceldom Discussion. We are supposed to have serious discussions here.

Stop posting this nonsense on Inceldom Discussion. We are supposed to have serious discussions here.

I'm trying to paint a picture of no racism therefore no stress & somewhat more ideal life. Just with a story'format

I propose a society where every man past 16 is mandatory to donate semen twice a month to a gargantuan machine which is somewhat like a non-bladed blender & mixes all sperm throughly.
Least gay post on fags.is :lul:

Racism is good

View: https://vocaroo.com/1jpwBkugaMNS

Capture

Ideally everybody should just return to the lands where their ancestors evolved in thousands and thousands of years ago but that’s not reality

My fellow crackers, curryshitskins, chinks, kykes, sandniggers, gooks, niggers, spics...I will unite us all.

This is a no-sex, no masturbation (Unless you are dragged or voluntarily enter into the sperm churches) society, & both men & women are forced chemicals which permanently kill libido. These chemicals are in the air, water & food.

When the population is in need of reproduction, then -- & only in absolute need -- the Sperminator, a complex & collosal blender/sperm bank/ultra intelligent & equipped with anti -racist software (Ran on Windows XP)

It is like NuNu from Teletubbies but a sharp, metallic corkscrew in which women become artificially impregnated.

Eventually we all develop an entire inner universe outside of sex, romance & reproduction. Maybe legalize PcP too for medical reasons (Good luck with a stiffy as you numbly moonwalk to Sperm Church)

And my prayer for you all is a peaceful Winter Solstice with this in mind & hopefully less tension in your chest from hating other races.
I have a simpler solution. Total Shitskin Death.

>How to end racism

Just abolish all race tracks duh