Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can finally understand why people harbor such intense hatred of liberalism

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,497
When I was younger, I was always shocked at the sheer contempt that many people in my country had for liberals and liberalism. I didn't understand why. I thought liberals just wanted to make the world a freer place. Let people do what they want and bring equality. 

I now understand. Social liberalism, and its offshoots like feminism, are based on a fundamentally flawed understanding of human nature. They think that if people are allowed to do what they want, they will make the best choices and benefit society as a whole. Yet the reality is precisely the opposite. Traditions and social norms are needed to keep society from becoming dysfunctional and reverting to a primitive era. 

That's why throughout history, most successful civilizations had a conservative social attitude(at least in comparison to today). It is not that no one ever experimented with sexual liberation and the sorts but the civilizations that did died out very quickly and never made it into the history books.

People, on a subconscious level at least, seem to understand the importance of tradition and that's why there's so much resistance towards liberalism.
 
Too much freedom is dangerous.
 
I can understand why they hate liberalism, but I'll never understand why Americans then run to the GOP.

Even if you're an acolyte of free-market retardation, it doesn't make sense if you're the commodity and not the beneficiary. Most Americans can't make that distinction.
 
The problem is sanctioning the freedom to inflict harm upon others. That is the only freedom that ought to be proscribed.
 
Boom. Law and order was invented to elevate human society above that of the chimpanzee. Religion was the earliest example of this (eg Old Testament, 10 commandments). When we lost that, we lost everything. Socialism and feminazism have ushered in the age of the incel. Chaos reigns.
 
jagged0 said:
Politics is C O P E.

True

The real demon is technology

It's end game is quite simply detaching, isolating and dehumanizing us with the cope that it makes things easier.
 
This is an epiphany everyone should have.   Ive written a lot about the matter on r/incels

I'm far left, but at least Im consistent--that is, I realize that if people cannot be trusted to run industry unrestrained, why should they be trusted in their social lives to not be extremely selfish and cut-throat?  Everyone is trying to increase their own 'social' market value in such a vying way that they do it at the expense of everyone else, especially at the.expense of those below them, aka, the socially 'poor'
 
Liberalism has slowly destroyed the West.

Not all of it is bad, like workers rights and the welfare state (universal healthcare), but this open borders insanity and celebration of ever increasing degeneracy must be stopped before it is too late for the West to recover. Globalism is a race to the bottom.

Why can't there be a party who is socially conservative, anti-immigration, but economically liberal? Some things should be nationalised and protected, and capitalism should be kept in check from the likes of the bankster scum who should have been hanged for what they did the the global economy. The economy is supposed to serve the people, not the other way round. There is no excuse for the top 1% to hoard all the profits.
 
jagged0 said:
Politics is C O P E.

Astrology is 'cope' too. It's funny how your brain meanders into these deferent topics. It's like denial.
 
I'm mostly liberal. Come at me.
 
BlackPill47 said:
Liberalism has slowly destroyed the West.

Not all of it is bad, like workers rights and the welfare state (universal healthcare), but this open borders insanity and celebration of ever increasing degeneracy must be stopped before it is too late for the West to recover. Globalism is a race to the bottom.

Why can't there be a party who is socially conservative, anti-immigration, but economically liberal? Some things should be nationalised and protected, and capitalism should be kept in check from the likes of the bankster scum who should have been hanged for what they did the the global economy. The economy is supposed to serve the people, not the other way round. There is no excuse for the top 1% to hoard all the profits.

Gottfried Feder's manifesto was the economic backbone of NS. It says what you're saying. It's a good short read.
 
Framecel222 said:
I'm mostly liberal. Come at me.

What in the name of fuck are you doing here then? Especially when you’re willing to show your actual face?
 
NegroKing said:
What in the name of fuck are you doing here then? Especially when you’re willing to show your actual face?

Why wouldn't I be on here if I'm liberal? I wasn't aware that "incel" was a political affiliation.
 
Framecel222 said:
Why wouldn't I be on here if I'm liberal? I wasn't aware that "incel" was a political affiliation.

Our ideology is incompatible with liberalism. And you’re not incel. Youre an above average white. You’ve got no reason to be here. Unless you are one of Zyros’s delusional followers-which I suspect you are.
 
NegroKing said:
Our ideology is incompatible with liberalism. And you’re not incel. Youre an above average white. You’ve got no reason to be here. Unless you are one of Zyros’s delusional followers-which I suspect you are.

I'm a mentalcel. And yes as a matter of fact I do agree with Zyros on many things, how is that relevant?
 
sepelion said:
Gottfried Feder's manifesto was the economic backbone of NS. It says what you're saying. It's a good short read.

Thanks, brah. I remember Adolf name-checking him in Mein Kampf. After NS Germany's magnificent recovery from the Great Depression and the hyperinflation of the 1920s, I can't see why their economic policies couldn't be used by the West - Apart from the jews running the IMF, of course. The US Federal Reserve is probably the most corrupt institution there has ever been.

It is a shame that NS parties (who are against war or expansionism) are not permitted anymore, despite the failure of the Soviet bloc and the ruthless irresponsible capitalism that has gotten worse since the Cold War ended. We are stuck with pro-immigration parties no matter what. The left want open borders and the right want cheap workers. The first world loses in every scenario, unless nationalism can protect it.
 
Framecel222 said:
I'm a mentalcel. And yes as a matter of fact I do agree with Zyros on many things, how is that relevant?

Mentalcel lol...you’re not mentalcel unless you’re actually insane like I am. I can tell by your face that you’re not.
 
NegroKing said:
Mentalcel lol...you’re not mentalcel unless you’re actually insane like I am. I can tell by your face that you’re not.

If I'm not ugly and I'm not mentalcel then wtf am I? I'm a 19 year old KV brah.
 
Framecel222 said:
If I'm not ugly and I'm not mentalcel then wtf am I? I'm a 19 year old KV brah.

You think you’re cool by being on here. That’s really it
 
NegroKing said:
You think you’re cool by being on here. That’s really it

You're not making any sense right now.

I haven't fucked (or even kissed) a girl. This leaves two possibilities: either I'm so ugly that no female will have sex with me, or I'm a mentalcel. You say that I'm not ugly which means I must be a mentalcel.

Also how in the HELL would it be considered cool to be on here? If I told anyone IRL that I have 1000+ posts on incels.is I'd be ostracized even more than I already am.
 
NegroKing said:
Our ideology is incompatible with liberalism. And you’re not incel. Youre an above average white. You’ve got no reason to be here. Unless you are one of Zyros’s delusional followers-which I suspect you are.

Sexual and social capitalism are the blackpilled state of human nature.

Some form of liberalism or progressive-ism would be the cure.

Male feminists simply adulterate the name of true social progress.

A laissez-faire social system is only good for the attractive and popular (which mostly overlap), and it's a nightmare for ugly people, and for men in particular who arent blessed with some extreme levels of assertiveness, aggression, testosterone, and at the very least, average looks, just to name a few critical traits and characteristics.

Why would you think the same people who are ruthless in business, wouldn't use each other to get ahead socially and sexually as well? Its the exact same LOL. People arent fair-minded in that one aspect of life, but incredibly selfish in the other

On your own individualism and paying no mind to those who are in need IS the bane of our existence
 
Framecel222 said:
NegroKing said:
You think you’re cool by being on here. That’s really it
You're not making any sense right now.
I haven't fucked (or even kissed) a girl. This leaves two possibilities: either I'm so ugly that no female will have sex with me, or I'm a mentalcel. You say that I'm not ugly which means I must be a mentalcel.
Also how in the HELL would it be considered cool to be on here? If I told anyone IRL that I have 1000+ posts on incels.is I'd be ostracized even more than I already am.

were we separated at birth?


NegroKing said:
Framecel222 said:
I'm a mentalcel. And yes as a matter of fact I do agree with Zyros on many things, how is that relevant?
Mentalcel lol...you’re not mentalcel unless you’re actually insane like I am. I can tell by your face that you’re not.

I have some pretty severe mental illnesses, BDD is one of them. Doesn't make me less of an incel just because I have BDD, in fact I think a shit ton of people here have it.
 

Similar threads

Mortis
Replies
13
Views
509
XtremeMax
XtremeMax
screwthefbi
Replies
43
Views
423
decafincel
decafincel
AsakuraHao
Replies
15
Views
241
zunzun8888
zunzun8888
F
Replies
16
Views
227
Vendetta
Vendetta

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top