Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can eat the same bulking food for a week

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Breakfast: eggs, Greek yogurt, oatmeal

Lunch: chicken breast, veggies, brown rice

Dinner: fish, veggies, whole grain bread

Snacks: protein shake, dark chocolate, cheese

Only when I’m too lazy to cook do I order kebab/burrito/fried rice but I don’t mind eating them for days. Normies and foids would call me crazy and boring for not getting tired of eating the same meals again and again but idgaf, kek

I DESTROY dicks kek

Oh yeah? Well I can eat chicken tendies and doritos everyday for the past decade without getting tired of it. Beat that one OP

Oh yeah? Well I can eat chicken tendies and doritos everyday for the past decade without getting tired of it. Beat that one OP
b489afdb8df3159a5f0afe713a4db53a30b3edfer1-360-219_00.gif
peak male performance

Not getting bored with foods is based.

Craving variety is a cozy little vice for normies.

Breakfast: eggs, Greek yogurt, oatmeal

Lunch: chicken breast, veggies, brown rice

Dinner: fish, veggies, whole grain bread

Snacks: protein shake, dark chocolate, cheese

Only when I’m too lazy to cook do I order kebab/burrito/fried rice but I don’t mind eating them for days. Normies and foids would call me crazy and boring for not getting tired of eating the same meals again and again but idgaf, kek
How do you eat fish with bread? I dont understand, since the fish meat falls off the bone and gets flaky? Do you put it on the bread and spread it like butter?

How do you eat fish with bread? I dont understand, since the fish meat falls off the bone and gets flaky? Do you put it on the bread and spread it like butter?
Grilled salmon or cod without bones, kek

Not getting bored with foods is based.

Craving variety is a cozy little vice for normies.
Foids at my uni used to mock me for eating the same dishes repeatedly in the cafeteria, fuk them all

Foids at my uni used to mock me for eating the same dishes repeatedly in the cafeteria, fuk them all
Foids and metrosexuals are the worst about going out all the time for variety in food. And almost invariably none of them know the first thing about how to cook.