Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can be very "beta" sometimes

Minamoto

Minamoto

I became unbearably ...sad.
Especially when I see a really kind female. Of course, only few were kind to me, but nevertheless, I develop crush/oneitis to them.

I would wish that those types of girls would be my girlfriend. I always daydream about being happy and enjoying life with a kind cute girl.

I want to kiss her, hug her, hold her hand, brush her hair, dress her up, shower her, do fun stuff with her like dates... Care for her

well u wont. not ever

Don't worry bro, it happens - especially for people like us who are so starved of affection.

when a femoid shows the slightest bit of affection i develop oneitises. especially when they do it on a regular basis. id honestly rather just be ignored because at least that way i wont have feelings for them.

Don't worry bro, it happens - especially for people like us who are so starved of affection.

The worst part is that our desire for affection and love is disregarded laughed at and mocked by those who have these needs fulfilled.

Everyone has their moments of weakness, even for those that are of the faintest of hearts. It also gets to you, even if you're black pilled.

:heart:

when a femoid shows the slightest bit of affection i develop oneitises. especially when they do it on a regular basis. id honestly rather just be ignored because at least that way i wont have feelings for them.

Exactly, I feel very attracted to a girl when she shows me the slightest hint of kindness towards me

>sometimes.
Yeah lets just drop the act tbh.

Whenever I get like this I feel like a desperate loser, and then I become paranoid that the girl will pick up on it and get creeped out. So I just try to act in the most normie way possible.

Everyone has their moments of weakness, even for those that are of the faintest of hearts. It also gets to you, even if you're black pilled.

:heart:

Upon realizing the truth, I both get very bitter and sad. Knowing that I would never have the aforementioned experience in the original post. At least I have this forum where I won't be mocked by hordes of Normies for expressing my lack of happiness :heart:

Whenever I get like this I feel like a desperate loser, and then I become paranoid that the girl will pick up on it and get creeped out. So I just try to act in the most normie way possible.

Same, I also feel like a desperate loser because I am one. But it is merely the reaction to this situation where you are ostracized and treated poorly by girls. I have noticed girls acting very cold towards me, with some having a look of disgust on their face.

I don't think I've ever been able to stand up to a female in my life. I did a whole project alone when I had an attractive female partner and she threw me a bone and I was happy for it. I'm worthless.

I don't think I've ever been able to stand up to a female in my life. I did a whole project alone when I had an attractive female partner and she threw me a bone and I was happy for it. I'm worthless.

I remember back in school when we had group project. Basically, unless the teacher assigned specific groups, I would work by myself, even for large projects where the teacher recommended that one should not do it by themselves. Times like these I would daydream about doing it with my loving girlfriend, but such things never took place in the real world.

I remember back in school when we had group project. Basically, unless the teacher assigned specific groups, I would work by myself, even for large projects where the teacher recommended that one should not do it by themselves. Times like these I would daydream about doing it with my loving girlfriend, but such things never took place in the real world.
Working by yourself is preferable to being forced to find a group at least, aside from the shame of being the only one alone.

Working by yourself is preferable to being forced to find a group at least, aside from the shame of being the only one alone.

Legit, I just wished I could have experienced teenage love and had her work with me :feelsrope:

Not me anymore lmao. I've become so jaded I have zero trouble telling a femshit to fuck off.

Not me anymore lmao. I've become so jaded I have zero trouble telling a femshit to fuck off.

Unfortunately I am the opposite of you, very high inhib. I wish I could do that but I can't help but feel sad and jealous when I see girls, especially with other men

Unfortunately I am the opposite of you, very high inhib. I wish I could do that but I can't help but feel sad and jealous when I see girls, especially with other men
I just imagine them bullying other incels and sucking Chad's cock after he tells her what a dumb bitch she is. Then you just lose all respect towards them.

Exactly, I feel very attracted to a girl when she shows me the slightest hint of kindness towards me

its funny that the three oneitises i have developed thus far in college (UK college so equivalent to last two years of HS) are the only ones that have actually spoken to me.

I just imagine them bullying other incels and sucking Chad's cock after he tells her what a dumb bitch she is. Then you just lose all respect towards them.
This. Thoughts like those always get my mind on track again.

It's all cute and innocent until you come to the realization that all you want to brutally fuck her.

no female holds anything other than contempt in their hearts for ugly men. the way they’ve evolved ensures it. the “kindness” you speak of is a facade.

I want to kiss her, hug her, hold her hand, brush her hair, dress her up, shower her, do fun stuff with her like dates... Care for her
Dressing her up? Brushing her hair? KEK. You are so done. It's over for you.

As an incel every femoid you meet would physically be sick at the idea of being close to you. That's just our reality.

This is what my uni oneitis is like, kind and easy to talk to.

I accepted I had no chance within 2 minutes of meeting her so I don't really care