Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I called the suicide hotline...

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
Tsunami of blue pill platitudes

“you must find your own values that you stand for”

“find happiness within yourself”

“don’t compare yourself to others, you must keep improving yourself only”

“your time will come, god has a plan for you”

Jesus

it sounded like an old grandma too. She was sweet and nice, but absolutely does not understand the psychology of a suicidal man, she is the wrong person for the job

“Looks fade over time, what matters is on the inside”

sure looks fade, but not till old age, and you get to spend the BEST PRIME YEARS OF YOUR LIFE living life to the fullest.

Last edited:
she have no empathy for you , and most likely wants you dead already and stop calling her . he has just scripts that she had memorize
and now she is repeating them to you .
you should record the calling and share it with us . talk to her about your inceldom and let us see how she respond .
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Very low iq.
They're all the wrong person for the job. Low iq to seek help from people who don't know you and can only spend a very limited amount of time with you.

she have no empathy for you , and most likely wants you dead already and stop calling her . he has just scripts that she had memorize
and now she is repeating them to you .
you should record the calling and share it with us . talk to her about your inceldom and let us see how she respond .
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I told her I’m incel and women only want looks

She said “no they don’t, you just have to keep trying, only shallow, stupid girls like looks, truly good girls look past it”

“Looks fade, what matters is on the inside”

Time to betabuxx

I told her I’m incel and women only want looks

She said “no they don’t, you just have to keep trying, only shallow, stupid girls like looks, truly good girls look past it”

JFL tbh ngl .LOOKS > Money > status .

I wanted to make a call to them too the first days when i became a convinced antinatalist. I wanted to postulate a thought experiment about what people would like to do if they could see the future and discovered that their lives will be full of suffering from that point on.
But in the end i thought that i shouldn't disturb them. Probably they just have to deal everyday with people less rational and that want to kill themselves without giving it much of a thought.

Why would you do that? You're just on a list now.

Also, JFL what a massive joke. Imagine being a truecel about to rope and call the hotline, to only have a clueless retard Stacy pick it up. She's probably trying not to laugh while giving that "advice" and will go home and fuck her Chad boyfriend

Last edited:
I also called such a hotline once when I was very depressed and desperate. Got similar completely bluepilled, useless and worst of all completely untrue advice. But it kinda helped me to realize that I'm completely on my own, which can be somewhat bitter-sweet sometimes.

Wtf were you thinking dude. Muh suicide hotline WON'T get you a gf and make you happier and you risk being locked up.

My condolences

Did u tell her you are ugly? I was contemplating calling suicide line last week, because Google seems to send half my searches to some suicide line or another lol. In the end I was too high inhib and just cut myself a few times to mellow it out

Never call them. You might be forcibly hospitalized if you tell them too much.

You should have called me so i can tell you how over it is for you then hang up

I called them a few time. Worthless... all they said is 'get help'. They also didnt want to talk for more than 20 minutes. Shits a joke.

Ha, as if they really care about our problems.

Suicide hotlines are suicidefuel? :feelskek:

I dont really understand the point of one tbh. What, talking about it will fix your problems? Even if you feel better for the moment, you are going to be suicidal the very next day...

Also;
Never call them. You might be forcibly hospitalized if you tell them too much.

At least they tried to give you advice. The suicide hotline in my country isn't even allowed to give advice, they can only listen and ask questions.

Anyway suicide hotlines are a massive normie cope. I don't know what you were expecting

08088008000 that's the number of my local one

there is nothing therapy can do for incels

Why would you call the suicide hotline God fucking damn

there is nothing therapy can do for incels

My last therapist had like four children and kept trying to tell me that sex or foid love wasn't important to happiness.

I called them up once a few years ago, straight up told me he didn't care and said to his colleague i was fucking lying and wasting their time (exact words, didn't realise phone wasn't on hold). never again.:feelsrope:

She's right, though. The smart ones do care what's on the inside. The inside of your wallet.

Yeh I did the same thing but via email and every response was bluepilled af

I know of a girl who volunteers at the suicide hotline. The exact type of girl that will not understand hour problems. High tier Becky, dates around and rides cock carousel. Has everything in life handed to her. Lived in easy mode etc.

Suicide is surrender. It means that the normies won.

I know of a girl who volunteers at the suicide hotline. The exact type of girl that will not understand hour problems. High tier Becky, dates around and rides cock carousel. Has everything in life handed to her. Lived in easy mode etc.

exactly what i would expect tbh

Why would you do that? You're just on a list now.

Also, JFL what a massive joke. Imagine being a truecel about to rope and call the hotline, to only have a clueless retard Stacy pick it up. She's probably trying not to laugh while giving that "advice" and will go home and fuck her Chad boyfriend

brutal as fuck

You should have called me so i can tell you how over it is for you then hang up
It would have done a better job tbh. Sharing the pain of somebody else is a million time better than just giving nonsense bluepilled advices full of lies.

Biggest waste of time and money. No one who calls that hotline is actually suicidal, they just want attention and someone to talk to about their bullshit. People who are actually suicidal just commit suicide.

Maybe we could actually lower the suicide rate if this clown world got fixed, but that wont happen anytime soon, so im investing in rope stocks for the forseeable future.

I'd rather that you'd posted your thoughts here than suicidal hotline.

“Looks fade over time”

Fucking hate this so much. It’s basically just saying that you’ll be comparatively less ugly when you’re 75.

That's actually [SuicideFuel] because that means ugly incels will only get uglier with age. She should lose her job for encouraging suicide on the suicide hotline.

The only suicide hotline that I'd call is one that either referred me to Kevorkian or gave me advice on failproof methods

Suicide hotlines are designed so that once you call there, they'll make you want to kill yourself
full

No one with an iq above 110 would call a hotline of any kind

Never try to explain blackpill to normies. It's just a waste of time.

I was once banned from mine, because I rang them to often whilst I was heavily intoxicated