Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I called some fat slut "ugly" at the mall and why you should too.

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
-
One of my favorite things to do is go around insulting femoids. I was shopping at the mall today and some 25-30 year old fat blond bitch and her foid friends were walking in a line taking up space and I push my way between them told the fat slut "fuck you ugly in the loudest voice possible. The saggy tit bitch looked around as if she couldn't comprehend someone call her "ugly" despite her being a 3/10. Her friends were such pussies they couldn't even look me in the eye. More women need to be insulted and bullied.

Its good because it reduces their delusional standards, gets back at foids for being whiny cunts and overall is just fun.

Anyone else like insulting femoids?

Bad idea unless you're 6'4 roidcell who can beat anyone. Most of women have some simp that they can sent onto you and beat your ass.

Bad idea unless you're 6'4 roidcell who can beat anyone. Most of women have some simp that they can sent onto you and beat your ass.
I'm only 5'11 but weigh 190 lbs lean and I feel like because I gym alot I can beat any weak simp these femoids can send for me. I also carry dogmace that Id love to use

I'm only 5'11 but weigh 190 lbs lean and I feel like because I gym alot I can beat any weak simp these femoids can send for me. I also carry dogmace that Id love to use
Then sure say they're ugly obese roasties, if simp comes, bear him in front of woman

One of my favorite things to do is go around insulting femoids. I was shopping at the mall today and some 25-30 year old fat blond bitch and her foid friends were walking in a line taking up space and I push my way between them told the fat slut "fuck you ugly in the loudest voice possible. The saggy tit bitch looked around as if she couldn't comprehend someone call her "ugly" despite her being a 3/10. Her friends were such pussies they couldn't even look me in the eye. More women need to be insulted and bullied.

Its good because it reduces their delusional standards, gets back at foids for being whiny cunts and overall is just fun.

It's funny but you have to be aware of cucks and white knights who probably fuck you off.

Sounds fun but there is too many White Knights here Cucknada so it could be dangerous since I do not have guns, I am short and dont have any training in martial arts and shit like that.

Sounds fun but there is too many White Knights here Cucknada so it could be dangerous since I do not have guns, I am short and dont have any training in martial arts and shit like that.
Bro even if your short if you workout and get jacked and carry dogmace your all set. Even if these cucks attack you the average one is weak asf and you can literally blind them with your dog mace and destroy them

You're doing gods work my brother, continue on that pathway and you shall be with the holy ones. May the soul of holy saint Elliott guide you and me and all of us in this everlasting journey of inceldom

Truly a god amongst men. I pray someday i too can achieve this level of low inhibition :feelsLightsaber: most i can do is give them a disgusted look.

Yes, but mind white knights, you could quickly put yourself in danger.

Exactly. Don’t fear the woman. Fear her simp army

Genuinely couldn’t stop laughing reading this I hope more people do this I would love to see it happen

honestly we brocels should look up to people like you who take action instead of speaking words

Users who are viewing this thread

• IceMan2000
  • Spergcel96
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back