Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I called out MrGamingGuitarist on Youtube and now my video is going viral. A huge army of bluepillers are attacking me.

that thumbnail :feelspuke:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elWZDf_Ng48&lc=Ugxhgf-Mz0s8QPH64sx4AaABAg

this man be better off getting a DNA paternity test...

if he follows delusional bluepilled/redpilled advice it may lead him to a dangerous consequences.

look at the comment section
The sad, pathetic copes there, holy shit.

Hahahaha, it's definitely not too old to find a chick. Never lose hope.
Said about a 29-year-old...

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats
Joe Biden Smile GIF

Dude make videos that you’re passionate about, based on ur voice I’m gonna take this video as nothing more than projection
Broooootal voicepill, thank god I went to voice therapy to save me from the voicepill, legit the most important and best thing I did as a high schooler.

Broooootal voicepill, thank god I went to voice therapy to save me from the voicepill, legit the most important and best thing I did as a high schooler.
despite the feminine sound, that voice is not ugly.

nobody gives a fuck about bluepillers

despite the feminine sound, that voice is not ugly.
Yup, just pointing out that mentioning his voice was one of the first things the commenters did. Sure, it's a no-face video, but still:feelsbadman::worryfeels:.

Yup, just pointing out that mentioning his voice was one of the first things the commenters did. Sure, it's a no-face video, but still:feelsbadman::worryfeels:.
gaslighting normies say don't judge book by it's cover but that the first thing they do :lul:

i get treated badly online when you have to speak, and my voice is even worse.

If you are not triggering normtards and bluepillers, you're doing it wrong.

Can't wait for more. :feelskek:

If you are not triggering normtards and bluepillers, you're doing it wrong.

Can't wait for more. :feelskek:
my next video: I will not apologize for calling out MrGamingGuitarist
Stay tuned

lol they challenge you on this soy being incel on the base of looks and then go on to point out your incel voice
very intelligent and self-aware, sentient beings, we definitely don't waste time trying to reason them

Last edited:
gaslighting normies say don't judge book by it's cover but that the first thing they do :lul:

i get treated badly online when you have to speak, and my voice is even worse.
they literally call him incel based on his voice and argue at the same time that this other guy is not incel

Based analysis

How can you not hate normies?
Normtards shouldn't learn how to read because they can't reason properly. Reading even as much as food recipe is counterproductive for them

round them all up and throw a few grenades