Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I call normal fags names when talking to myself in real life.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I talk to myself in real life and call normal fags names but to myself so for example when a privileged foid is around I say ‘It’s mrs easy mode’ to myself and when I see a privileged normal fag male I know, I say ‘It’s mr privileged’.

Last edited:
Oddly specific

normie males aren't privilaged, they are beta bucks.

Like the topic title says, I talk to myself in real life and call normal fags names but to myself so for example when a privileged foid is around I say ‘It’s mrs easy mode’ to myself and when I see a privileged normal fag male I know, I say ‘It’s mr privileged’.
A Good Cope, I sometimes laugh at my own roasts on some of those people.

I talk to myself in real life as well. I'm severely mentally ill. And mentally ill people such as myself tend to do that.

so for example when a privileged foid is around I say ‘It’s mrs easy mode’ to myself
They live on tutorial mode. No wonder it’s easy being a stuck up hole.

I talk to myself in real life
I do this as well tbh, I'd rather talk to myself than anyone else anyway, can talk about anything and there's no awkward silence.

Sounds low inhib king