Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i call everyone to become violent dangerous manly fucks

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
21d 3h 14m
we are coming to a survival ages soon. very soon. only strong dangerous men survive while others lose and die.

i call everyone here. my people. to know how to fight. to get physically strong. to get financially stable.

i call you to stop being weak. i call you to scream out loud right fucking now the word "I'M THE ONE"
yes faggot you are the one you just forgot and needed me to remind you about it.

goodnight my people

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
144d 5h 3m
Alright then give me $1,800 on paypal so i can get me a gaming pc and moneymaxx.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

★★★★★
144d 5h 3m
I give up on fixing my hormones and hitting the gym. I guess i'll just buy a gun.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

★★★★★
144d 5h 3m
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

There's no hope with this face
★★★★★
57d 9h 36m
True, one day I will change

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

★★★★★
144d 5h 3m
How am i weak? I'm one of the most mentally strong people out there. I should be dead rn in my situation and what i've lost.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
204d 22h 31m
D

dietoiletdie

i am german- So I'm worth more than you shit Not G
★★
1d 8h 9m
[UWSL]it won't be long before i'm violent towards foids...[/UWSL]

B

BuyingANewFace

Recruit
★★★
4d 17h 32m
we are coming to a survival ages soon. very soon. only strong dangerous men survive while others lose and die.

i call everyone here. my people. to know how to fight. to get physically strong. to get financially stable.

i call you to stop being weak. i call you to scream out loud right fucking now the word "I'M THE ONE"
yes faggot you are the one you just forgot and needed me to remind you about it.

goodnight my people
FUCK YEAH! Ugly men need to start lifting and doing steroids. The only ugly guys people respect are those they're afraid of. It's why I never leave this neighborhood. Everybody around here knows what I went to prison for and they know not to disrespect me. And of course it helps that I've been lifting weights and doing steroids the whole 11 years I was locked up. I still can't get a date, but at least people are afraid of me, so they leave me the fuck alone.

hondas2000cel

hondas2000cel

Recruit
★★★
3d 1h 23m
Hit the gym and learn how to shoot :smonk:

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
21d 3h 14m
FUCK YEAH! Ugly men need to start lifting and doing steroids. The only ugly guys people respect are those they're afraid of. It's why I never leave this neighborhood. Everybody around here knows what I went to prison for and they know not to disrespect me. And of course it helps that I've been lifting weights and doing steroids the whole 11 years I was locked up. I still can't get a date, but at least people are afraid of me, so they leave me the fuck alone.
very legit my blood brother. street respect feels really good they know we can demolish them.

punishedweasel

punishedweasel

Schopenhauermaxxer
1d 17h 44m
>manly
do you know where u are right now:feelsohh: