Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i call everyone to become violent dangerous manly fucks

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
we are coming to a survival ages soon. very soon. only strong dangerous men survive while others lose and die.

i call everyone here. my people. to know how to fight. to get physically strong. to get financially stable.

i call you to stop being weak. i call you to scream out loud right fucking now the word "I'M THE ONE"
yes faggot you are the one you just forgot and needed me to remind you about it.

goodnight my people

Alright then give me $1,800 on paypal so i can get me a gaming pc and moneymaxx.

I give up on fixing my hormones and hitting the gym. I guess i'll just buy a gun.

True, one day I will change

How am i weak? I'm one of the most mentally strong people out there. I should be dead rn in my situation and what i've lost.

[UWSL]it won't be long before i'm violent towards foids...[/UWSL]

we are coming to a survival ages soon. very soon. only strong dangerous men survive while others lose and die.

i call everyone here. my people. to know how to fight. to get physically strong. to get financially stable.

i call you to stop being weak. i call you to scream out loud right fucking now the word "I'M THE ONE"
yes faggot you are the one you just forgot and needed me to remind you about it.

goodnight my people
FUCK YEAH! Ugly men need to start lifting and doing steroids. The only ugly guys people respect are those they're afraid of. It's why I never leave this neighborhood. Everybody around here knows what I went to prison for and they know not to disrespect me. And of course it helps that I've been lifting weights and doing steroids the whole 11 years I was locked up. I still can't get a date, but at least people are afraid of me, so they leave me the fuck alone.

Hit the gym and learn how to shoot :smonk:

FUCK YEAH! Ugly men need to start lifting and doing steroids. The only ugly guys people respect are those they're afraid of. It's why I never leave this neighborhood. Everybody around here knows what I went to prison for and they know not to disrespect me. And of course it helps that I've been lifting weights and doing steroids the whole 11 years I was locked up. I still can't get a date, but at least people are afraid of me, so they leave me the fuck alone.
very legit my blood brother. street respect feels really good they know we can demolish them.

>manly
do you know where u are right now:feelsohh: