Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I burnt my cookies

• Thread starter InvoluntarilyLiving
  • Start date
InvoluntarilyLiving

InvoluntarilyLiving

Greycel
Fuck. This. Shit.

I burnt my cookies almost as bad as I burnt my savings on a foid :(

what the fuck do you mean:feelswhat:
Pretty self explanatory. I spent over 2k on a foid and she blew it on her friends and condoms for another man :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Pretty self explanatory. I spent over 2k on a foid and she blew it on her friends and condoms for another man :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I thought condoms were cheap. Did she tell you she spent your money on condoms for a Chad?

Is she still around, asking for more money? Were you simping or did you get any coitus?

Alpah fuxx, Beta buxx.

I thought condoms were cheap. Did she tell you she spent your money on condoms for a Chad?

Is she still around, asking for more money? Were you simping or did you get any coitus?

Alpah fuxx, Beta buxx.
No sex, just blowjobs. And yes, she said she spent my money on condoms to have sex with another man at which point I cut her off completely.

Why did you spend over 2k on a foid?
Tried to win her over. needless to say I was basically blowing money on an unthankful foid. I bought her food, and even went on a vacation with her.

Tried to win her over. needless to say I was basically blowing money on an unthankful foid. I bought her food, and even went on a vacation with her.
How did you manage to go on a vacation with her and not fuck her :dafuckfeels:

:p