Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I BRUTALLY fat shamed these 2 ugly, pigs

B

bcroger

Major
I was at the Kitchen at work and saw these 2 fat, ugly, pigs. One was black and the other was Hispanic.

These 2 fat pigs were sharing a large pizza hut pizza (the hot honey one) and had about 8 boneless wings. These 2 fat, ugly, slobs were eating like there was no tomorrow. I usually let it go, but I couldn't let it go this time. I couldn't let these 2 fat ugly pigs get away with it-not this time. I had to say something.

I mustered up the courage and said "wow, thats a lot of pizza for 2 people." and laughed. The 2 fat , pigs pretended to also laugh, but I could tell that they were hurt. Ugly, heffers.

Last edited:
Grab their fat rolls

I was at the Kitchen at work and saw these 2 fat, ugly, pigs. One was black and the other was Hispanic.

These 2 fat pigs were sharing a large pizza hut pizza (the hot honey one) and had about 8 boneless wings. These 2 fat, ugly, slobs were eating like there was no tomorrow. I usually let it go, but I couldn't let it go this time. I couldn't let these 2 fat ugly pigs get away with it-not this time. I had to say something.

I mustered up the courage and said "wow, thats a lot of pizza for 2 people." and laughed. The 2 fat , pigs pretended to also laugh, but I could tell that they were hurt. Ugly, heffers.
Ok

were they foids?