Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I browse this site sometimes

• Thread starter rickvanderhammer
  • Start date
rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
To remind me that i did everything right and i was a lost cause from day 1, i will be on my deathbed within a few years so being reminded that i was destined for faliure kills all my regret. The emphysema amplifies my suffering times a million, it's like drowning under a lake of ice but no matter how hard i try i cant surface. I have been having dreams lately about the life i will never experience, this existence is hell on earth. Why god why

its over for emphyecemacels

To remind me that i did everything right and i was a lost cause from day 1, i will be on my deathbed within a few years so being reminded that i was destined for faliure kills all my regret. The emphysema amplifies my suffering times a million, it's like drowning under a lake of ice but no matter how hard i try i cant surface. I have been having dreams lately about the life i will never experience, this existence is hell on earth. Why god why

you have lung cancer?

Does he have this lung condition?

you have lung cancer?

Yeah he made a post about it a while ago.

Also wtf happened? You disappeared from this site completely

Yeah he made a post about it a while ago.

Also wtf happened? You disappeared from this site completely

ive always been here buddy boyo

unless youre talking to the guy with the lung cancer

ive always been here buddy boyo

unless youre talking to the guy with the lung cancer
Im talking about OP, he used to post fairly regularly like a month or two ago and then just poof

Are/were you a smoker?