Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I browse r/IncelTear unironically

• Thread starter Progeny of Horus
  • Start date
Progeny of Horus

Progeny of Horus

Cerebral Rapist
-
I browse that accursed sub to view highlights of the most based incel posts from here or other platforms. I do not condone pedophilia or unwarranted rape etc.. but I delight in watching feminists and simps getting triggered over shitposts from 15 year olds or sincere posts from troubled truecels.

It's ironic they call their sub "IncelTear" when in most cases they're the ones getting easily triggered and wishing us execution, perpetual loneliness and "torture to death".

I've been checking that shit every few hours for about a year now.

They are even more pathetic than us.

We are based not pathetic except some fakecels in here.
They can not argument on the basis of actual scientific data, which is why they turn so emotional and try as much as possible to "humiliate" bad inkwells by their posts, and through the upvotes, they automatically feel validated.
They just say "personality counts youre just a bad person" or try to denounce incels by any chance, but if they get confronted by facts, they quickly turn into insulting and making fun of us, while they don't even notice how pathetic they are.

True NPCs, simple as that.

They can not argument on the basis of actual scientific data, which is why they turn so emotional and try as much as possible to "humiliate" bad inkwells by their posts, and through the upvotes, they automatically feel validated.
They just say "personality counts youre just a bad person" or try to denounce incels by any chance, but if they get confronted by facts, they quickly turn into insulting and making fun of us, while they don't even notice how pathetic they are.

Deep inside they know that personality doesn't matter and the real reason they hate us is because we are ugly and short. They just want us to suffer in silence and not bother society with our problems or have a platform where we can vent about our miserable lives, ugly and short people have no rights in society, not even the right to express their thoughts online, they are annoyed by the fact that subhumans finally have platform where they can vent about their problems and shitpost for luls all day because in their minds we should've just roped a long time ago, yet we didn't, normies and foids hate it when subhumans find ways to cope and continue to exist.

Last edited:

:feelsthink:

They do select the edgiest posts :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Meh. They usually only cherrypick the dumbest most deranged shit posts. Then they screenshot it before anyone can see any serious based replies. I mean, you see how often they use sneirs posts? He's the goat and all but he's fucking insane so it's not a wonder they feature him so much

I can’t help but browse there. They make me so angry and I want to kill them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back