Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I browse POF to look at all the thots in my area.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
I used to use it an attempt to escape inceldom ( lol ) , but now i use it just to observe all the thots in the local area and those stupid kiss faces they make.

too lazy to take my subhuman picture down but whatever, its good to kill some time looking at how degenerate some of them are.

also a lot of them are single mothers who slutted it up and now what beta bux lmao.

There are some rough motherfuckers on POF.

you have no idea, im from the Uk so most of them are single mothers, extremely obese women or thots doing the stupid snapchat filer bullshit that makes me want to rage.

And they have the entitlement of a 10/10 woman in her prime. Needless to say, I haven't been on that site in years. It's an ungodly waste of time.

POF is such a shitty service

POF is pretty trash, not the same as it was before.

pof is literally all single moms

Thanks for the suicide fuel. Just looking at all these women, knowing I'd never bang. Knowing there's hundreds of guys messaging them.

I do the same thing, it's full of hilarious blackpills.
"18yo single mum looking for a GOOD MAN no fuckbois pls"

I do the same thing, it's full of hilarious blackpills.
"18yo single mum looking for a GOOD MAN no fuckbois pls"

OMG those profiles are the fucking best, like wtf did this girl not have the foresight to realise the irony of saying such a thing, given a fuckboi already left her with a child lmao.