Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I broke my skull when i was a toddler trying to emulate mario...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
When i was 6 years old i fell from some long ass stairs , My low iq mind tought it was a good idea to jump down stairs influenced by :soy: games , I broke my skull and probably fucked up my brain cuz i suffer from a terrible tinnitus , Guess this is the way of nature getting rid of shit like me...Wish i died that fucking day...

When i was 6 years old i fell from some stairs , My low iq mind tought it was a good idea to jump down stairs influenced by :soy: games , I broke my skull ans probably fucked up my brain cuz i suffer from a terrible tinnitus , Guess this is the way of nature getting rid of shit like me...Wish i died that fucking day...
I also have tinnitus,but from playing loud music

You shouldn't have been playing video games at age 6... Your parents are to blame

Brutal, i poured boiling hot coffee on me when i was a toddler.

same got pneumonia. cause low IQ

I admire your courage. :feelsgah:

When i was 6 years old i fell from some long ass stairs , My low iq mind tought it was a good idea to jump down stairs influenced by :soy: games , I broke my skull and probably fucked up my brain cuz i suffer from a terrible tinnitus , Guess this is the way of nature getting rid of shit like me...Wish i died that fucking day...
What Mario game specifically did you play as a kid?

So like those knock-off Famiclones? I think I had one of those as a kid as well.

I feel like a grandpa and i want to leave this world already , Fuck i needd moresas beer

I feel like a grandpa and i want to leave this world already , Fuck i needd moresas beer
Eldermaxxing is a good cope when you agemog zoomers about "back in those days..."

I'm 19, and life was way different from when I was a young kid.

Life was good before i lost my house and internet arrived , When i was in basic education goblinas used to sit on my leg , Miss those days , Wish i was raised by a man instead a fucking single foid...

When I was 4 I out pork up my nose for some reason, my nose was bleeding and my mother had to pull it out with a tweezers. I think it was that incident that caused me to have a crooked nose.

I think many of us here have done low iq stuff.

When I was 4 I out pork up my nose for some reason, my nose was bleeding and my mother had to pull it out with a tweezers. I think it was that incident that caused me to have a crooked nose.

yet anyways life itself is cucked

Meanwhile chads like my cousin are protected by causality :feelsbadman:

At least did you flied?

skull crash, and then later a car accident, and also a failed suicide attempt with gas stove how are you still alive?

skull crash, and then later a car accident, and also a failed suicide attempt with gas stove how are you still alive?
He hasn't been killed by cartels yet.

I have a scar in my forehead, but I don't remember much, just remember of seeing the blood and laughing

I have no fucking idea , I feel like the demiurge wants to harvest my suffering forever :reeeeee: