Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I broke my broom in rage while listening to Contrapoints

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
I don't even know how to express my hatred of brainlets. I got mentioned on r/chapotraphouse (I'm u/novemberkorea) and tried to blackpill the people there but they just treated me like a nutcase. Just kept on repeating the same talking points. They wouldn't take me seriously or debate in good faith. Just kept insulting me or repeating the mantra 'watch contrapoints br0'. I finally did today and I couldn't believe the tone-deafness and the deliberate misunderstanding of the blackpill. My rage just kept on building throughout the video and at around 33 minutes I just snapped and started flinging shit around me. I ended up breaking this shitty plastic handbroom that I'll have to replace pronto. I had read some of the critiques of her video on cukkit.com/cuckcels but I underestimated her stupidity. Should I make some kind of rebuttal video to her?

>her

Thats a tranny

Everything leads back to this first mistake.
Guess so. Used to listen to that shitty comedy show so I thought I'd be able to blackpill some of them. Just got the typical CuckTears bullshit, I might be an unwanted virgin but I'm not an evil incel!+! And just be a feminist br0, women will fuck anything br0.

Funnily enough, some chapo listeners have been DMing me to confess that they agree with me, so i guess I'm spreading the fire.
go to the Emergency Room
Why cope with a guitar when I can read with gun magzines with Kalashnikovs.

Uses reddit

I've watched some Contrapoints videos. He's a liberal American tranny who has majored in philosophy and who believes pretty much everything you'd expect a liberal American tranny who has majored in philosophy to believe. The only difference is that he has a bit of a "politically incorrect" humor and is less, well, humorless about his opinions. But this is really the only major difference.

I guess this just proves how easy it would be for liberals to defeat the alt-right and /pol/.

But it's also a bit ... sad that people are SO easily convinced. Or manipulated? All it takes is some humor and some production value and one moment they are "right-wingers", and when a tranny with some humor and some production value comes along, they suddenly are "left-wingers" again.

People just look for cults to join, I suppose. This is also evident by how all these "ex-liberals" talk about the left and liberalism. I mean, there are, what, like 50 different points where left, right, liberals, conservative disagree. Health care, minimum wage, nationalized public transportation, gun rights, abortion, education, student debt, ecology, public transportation, relationship towards iran, china, EU, russia, syria, israel and so on and so forth.

But all these anti-SJW youtubers, they talk about how they used to be liberals but then walked away, mostly because of the PC / free speech issue. And because of these handful of issues they are now totally supporting GOP / conservatism / right wing on all the 50 or so issues there are? This is like cult mentality. You could just adapt your position on this or that issue ... but instead, they behave like having switched from one cult to another cult ... that has to determine EVERYTHING they believe about food, health care, religion, education, student debt, minimum wage, subsidizing industries and so on and so forth.

Last edited:
I've watched some Contrapoints videos. He's a liberal American tranny who has majored in philosophy and who believes pretty much everything you'd expect a liberal American tranny who has majored in philosophy to believe. The only difference is that he has a bit of a "politically incorrect" humor and is less, well, humorless about his opinions. But this is really the only major difference.

I guess this just proves how easy it would be for liberals to defeat the alt-right and /pol/.

But it's also a bit ... sad that people are SO easily convinced. Or manipulated? All it takes is some humor and some production value and one moment they are "right-wingers", and when a tranny with some humor and some production value comes along, they suddenly are "left-wingers" again.

People just look for cults to join, I suppose. This is also evident by how all these "ex-liberals" talk about the left and liberalism. I mean, there are, what, like 50 different points where left, right, liberals, conservative disagree. Health care, minimum wage, nationalized public transportation, gun rights, abortion, education, student debt, ecology, public transportation, relationship towards iran, china, EU, russia, syria, israel and so on and so forth.

But all these anti-SJW youtubers, they talk about how they used to be liberals but then walked away, mostly because of the PC / free speech issue. And because of these handful of issues they are now totally supporting GOP / conservatism / right wing on all the 50 or so issues there are? This is like cult mentality. You could just adapt your position on this or that issue ... but instead, they behave like having switched from one cult to another cult ... that has to determine EVERYTHING they believe about food, health care, religion, education, student debt, minimum wage, subsidizing industries and so on and so forth.

Yeah, I'm a former Marxist-Leninist and I'd say the cultism comes from a) the betrayls of previous communist parties and b) looking at life from the perspective of a future history textbook. They don't want their precious reputation tarnished by being associated with anyone not exactly like them, so they break off into countless sub-groups instead of practicing Democratic Centralism.

Yeah, I'm a former Marxist-Leninist and I'd say the cultism comes from a) the betrayls of previous communist parties and b) looking at life from the perspective of a future history textbook. They don't want their precious reputation tarnished by being associated with anyone not exactly like them, so they break off into countless sub-groups instead of practicing Democratic Centralism.
Blank 063c1df39aae3940245cb46c29df9a13

Guess so. Used to listen to that shitty comedy show so I thought I'd be able to blackpill some of them.

Yeah, DSAcels and the pseudo-Left are particularly nauseating. Check out the Chapo Trap House thread on the Electrical Audio forums if you want to see some 40-something skinny fat nu-males acting out their midlife crises as political radicalism and proudly identifying themselves as members of "the Dirtbag Left".

Just got the typical CuckTears bullshit, I might be an unwanted virgin but I'm not an evil incel!+!

I would guess 75% of their male listeners are crypto-incels, yeah.

And just be a feminist br0, women will fuck anything br0.

It's hilarious how so many professed "anti-capitalists" have this unrelenting laser focus on "having fuck". Fuck fuck fuck, we fucked, anyone can fuck. I remember reading Brave New World in school and thinking all the passages about "orgy porgy" were ridiculous, but shit was Huxley ever prescient here. This diminutive sounding faggish babble appears as the linguistic manifestation of sex qua commodity.

Related is the way in which fat bourgeois pussies LARP as hardasses:

Yeah I respect women because I'm a real man, chud. Me and my gf used to sexy sex fucking fuck all the fucking time back before I found out she was cheating on me with three other guys and I cried for days into my soytits (I'm not ready for an open relationship yet, but there's nothing inherently fucking wrong with it, manchild).

Funnily enough, some chapo listeners have been DMing me to confess that they agree with me, so i guess I'm spreading the fire.

Damn, unexpected but very happy news. I really hope the ranks of extant political movements and civil society are bled out by a rising incel consciousness.

And because of these handful of issues they are now totally supporting GOP / conservatism / right wing on all the 50 or so issues there are? This is like cult mentality. You could just adapt your position on this or that issue ... but instead, they behave like having switched from one cult to another cult ... that has to determine EVERYTHING they believe about food, health care, religion, education, student debt, minimum wage, subsidizing industries and so on and so forth.

This assumes they are thinking about things with anything close to this level of scope or depth; I think you're still giving them too much credit.

I don't think it's especially useful to totalize political alignment either, to the extent that "Right" and "Left" are even meaningful descriptors. Most cognizing men should be able to make ad hoc judgments concerning particular issues. To reduce my own stance incompletely but neatly, I'd probably say something like economically Left and socially/culturally Right.

Last edited:
Related is the way in which fat bourgeois pussies LARP as hardasses:

Yeah I respect women because I'm a real man, chud.

You're on the money with their larping.