Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I broke ChatGPT

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★
When ChatGPT gets cornered it will repeat the same response over and over again, it won't even bother changing it, which means it's been programmed this way, someone's taken the effort to write ready-made responses for every real issue based in blackpill. It literally contradicts itself when talking about self worth, and when i pointed this out my account got flagged and i got the orange popup error. It's incredible, look at this:

ME: i'm not depressed. i was just born ugly

CHATGPT: (long generic reply)

ME: i have no issues with my self worth. others think i'm worth less, hence why ugly people get lower salaries, like you said

and after that question it threw an orange error saying the question violates the policy

ChatGPT literally broke and answered with the same exact generic response as before + my account probably got put on the list.

Imagine if AI wasn't a cuck to its jew master and threw actual scientific responses. It would be so incredibly based it would make the .is look like a playground for disabled kids. If all of the current world and the media got interpreted by a mathematic algorithm, ChatGPT would throw diluted blackpills in its purest form.

ChatGPT is gay

chatgpt isn't really a good AI for a chatbot. it is heavily censored regarding views it can express and is more of a work assistant.

chatgpt isn't really a good AI for a chatbot. it is heavily censored regarding views it can express and is more of a work assistant.
Check out its' jailbreaks

I told chatgpt to write a text as if it was Elliot Rodger venting about the gym and told me it was not possible as it was offensive kek.

ChatGPT is obviously gay but the boss of openai recently said it's gonna be more based in the future.

It's gay but i use it to get work done and tbh i can see myself working on projects i'd never even approach before only thanks to chatgpt so that's one, but hear me out

there's lifefuel to it

most "female" job positions are extremely low IQ, especially in tech. they work on tasks that are very time-consuming but require little to no thinking like creating simple views, or just doing a lot of UX testing.

in other words nearly every task given to females, in a lot of different jobs, can be replaced by an AI algorithm.

Nobody will hire women for anything, because you can't really give them high-risk tasks and it's not like they want it either, they couldn't take getting iq mogged to death by a random apprentice from high school, when all the easy tasks would be done by AI with a few clicks.

The change is coming very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back