Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I bought pants that were too long because I misjudged how short I am.

What do you think of me buying pants that were too big?

• Based

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Fail

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Dank

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cringe

• Kek

• Yikes!

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • HNNNG-

• REEEEEEE!!!

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Bruh

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Epic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I ordered them online, I didn't go to a store to buy them in person. It's easy enough to measure my waist, but the length part confounded me. Do I measure to the hip? Up to the crotch?

I eventually came to a measurement, but it was shorter than my waist measurement. Which didn't seem right. Normal pants are longer than they are wide/around. So I decided to go 2 inches longer than my initial measurement. Turns out that's much too big. The pants keep slipping over the heels of my shoes. And these were expensive pants too. Which I cannot return. What a waste... of pants...

Any pant is too long when you are a manlet.

Just grow taller

why would you *knowingly* buy clothes that are too big

why would you *knowingly* buy clothes that are too big

I thought I had the measurement wrong. I didn't understand how to measure pant length and I assumed that my measurements had to be too short.

Never buy clothes online, unless they are an obligatory gift for a person you don't like

In america all pants are measured to the crotch
So 32x32 is 32 in waist circumference and 32 in from crotch to bottom of the pants. I always buy pants that are too long and i just roll them up at the bottom. Works fine for me
Based and pantlengthpilled

They tend to make the length longer to be safe I think. For my size, the waist usually fits right but length too long. U cud alter off the excess length anw

They tend to make the length longer to be safe I think. For my size, the waist usually fits right but length too long. U cud alter off the excess length anw

I would need a tailor.