Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I bought gin and it tastes awful

• Thread starter Deleted member 34242
  • Start date
Deleted member 34242

Deleted member 34242

Self-banned
-
I've never drank gin before. in my pursuit to drown my pain and anguish away, i bought gin. It tastes like tree leaves or grass.
vodka is fine, wine is barf-worthy and beer doesn't get me drunk fast enough. Any canadacels have recommendations for good booze?

I recommend not using booze as cope. It will be fun for the first couple of years, but then it will take its toll mentally and physically and you will regret it. It just pulls you further into the abyss.

I get you want to feel numb/ escape this shit, but there are better ways to deal with it. I'm trying to stop now, and it's not good. I have nausea on and off, insomnia and my whole body just feels fucked.

I've never drank gin before. in my pursuit to drown my pain and anguish away, i bought gin. It tastes like tree leaves or grass.
vodka is fine, wine is barf-worthy and beer doesn't get me drunk fast enough. Any canadacels have recommendations for good booze?

I hate vodka. Cant drink it. I throw up. Gin is better. Rum is best.

I like gin but it's not for everyone

that's how i felt with rum. i think i was watching a show at the time and the main characters drinks rum straight out the bottle and asks like its fucking candy or some shit. the next best thing. so i bought a bottle of rum and it tasted like ass so i poured it outside in the grass. fucking shit didn't even deserve to go down my pipes that's how disgusting it tasted

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: What is wrong with you?! Also, imported beer works just fine for getting me drunk.
Everytime i try to drink wine i almost throw up. I dont sip it though i try to drink it quickly in large quantities so maybe thats why. I can only drink the sweet stuff like sangria

Everytime i try to drink wine i almost throw up. I dont sip it though i try to drink it quickly in large quantities so maybe thats why. I can only drink the sweet stuff like sangria
I mean, everything will make you puke if you drink it too quickly. How about long islands? I can drink those quickly without consequences, and they work like a charm.