Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I bombed Bosnia

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-

My diary 04.11.22​

Its been 2 days since I escaped Sarajevo High Security Zone Prison
Interpol hasnt found me yet.
I escaped to my grandfather @wereq to Подгорица in Crna Gora
To go undercover I may or may not have launched multiple (NUTS-АЛАС) Tactical Nuclear Strikes into Herzegovina territory using Montenegrin Končar class Warship missile launcher designed by finest Croatian War Industry in the 1970s (In Movie)
Quellbild anzeigen

To hide my bombing track I used VPN so EU thinks Switzerland is moneydropping Urban Bosnia again
After the bombs may or may not have fell I decided to change identity from Serbian robber to Singapura Batman Superman
Quellbild anzeigen

Now I fly above Ottoman Rappers in Albania while jailing Albanians (South Serbian Robbers) in my cave for eternity (In Video game)

Watch out nigga
The EU is after your ass for being racist

Watch out nigga
The EU is after your ass for being racist
I might need a new place to escape to
They will never suspect EU most feared terrorist in EU croatia

I might need a new place to escape to
They will never suspect EU most feared terrorist in EU croatia
Come to my house bro, it is in Rijeka. The area I live in is full of gypsies but the apartment is safe (half of the building is empty, only two families live here). You can go sleep in the attic of the building but the family living there has a large doberman so be careful that the dog doesn't alert Policija. It can get pretty cold during nighttime so make sure to bring a blanket (only finest mongolian fibers)

Come to my house bro, it is in Rijeka. The area I live in is full of gypsies but the apartment is safe (half of the building is empty, only two families live here). You can go sleep in the attic of the building but the family living there has a large doberman so be careful that the dog doesn't alert Policija. It can get pretty cold during nighttime so make sure to bring a blanket (only finest mongolian fibers)
Roger roger. I will also park my Končar class Warship in Rijeka
They wont suspect anything because it was manufactured in Croatia

Roger roger. I will also park my Končar class Warship in Rijeka
They wont suspect anything because it was manufactured in Croatia
Right, even if you look like gipsy nobody will suspect anything since every third person is of romani hertiage here.
Also remember that there is a lot of hindu/indian workers doing cheap labour, make sure to control your murderous urges