Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I swear I didnt launch Tactical Nuclear Strike!

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-

My diary 02.11.22​

It was a sunny day in Belgrade
I remembered Kosovo exists so I hopped into my FAP2026 yugoslav 200x missile launcher and I may or may not have launched multiple tactical nuclear airstrikes while making use of Nuclear Utilized Targeting System (NUTS), АЛАС Missile System and Orbital Cannon towards Priština (In video game)

Приштина 2022 (Ин видео гаме)
Quellbild anzeigen

When the missiles may or may not have hit i got a call from NATO Kosovo Airspace Observation Space Center + Europol
They suspected a Serbian robber bombed Priština. How do they know Im robber??? I told @MiSKiRaT not to snitch on me for blonde stacies prize
I could hear an American Sikorsky SH-60 Seahawk Helikopter from far away but I didnt see it yet so I still have time to run. Either Albania (USA) bomb back or we get money drop from west.
My worst fear came true when I saw jets with Ваздушне снаге Босне и Херцеговине symbol fly next to American Sikorsky SH-60 Seahawk.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4jMo5-1kH8

I woke up in war crime trail in Genéve with @Sneir @Retardinator @Emba @dungeondragon @Izayacel and my father Arsenije Avakum Avram Aksentije Aleksa Andrija Aleksandar (In video game)
I swear @PPEcel I am not serbian robber I am Incelkommando RK Ostland Notverwaltung, let me free (In video game)
I work for Interpol, he said, I tracked your АЛАС and your NUTS and I detected Tactical Nuclear Strike!
Quellbild anzeigen

-You violated rules @Betrayed you will never touch serbian missile launcher again and you will go to prison!
-You have no proof of my crimes in September 2001!:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:
I went to Prison in Сарајево in bosnian high security zone until we staged yugoslav war criminal revolt (we robbed keys in video game)
Now I am hiding from Ваздушне снаге Босне и Херцеговине but they have no idea where I am, Interpol cant find me :society: (in video game)

Last edited:
Come to Rijeka
We could even kill a few gypsies while we are at it! :smonk:

Tales.is

But thanks for the tag

My diary 02.11.22​

It was a sunny day in Belgrade
I remembered Kosovo exists so I hopped into my FAP2026 yugoslav 200x missile launcher and I may or may not have launched multiple tactical nuclear airstrikes while making use of Nuclear Utilized Targeting System (NUTS), АЛАС Missile System and Orbital Cannon towards Priština (In video game)

Приштина 2022 (Ин видео гаме)
Quellbild anzeigen

When the missiles may or may not have hit i got a call from NATO Kosovo Airspace Observation Space Center + Europol
They suspected a Serbian robber bombed Priština. How do they know Im robber??? I told @MiSKiRaT not to snitch on me for blonde stacies prize
I could hear an American Sikorsky SH-60 Seahawk Helikopter from far away but I didnt see it yet so I still have time to run. Either Albania (USA) bomb back or we get money drop from west.
My worst fear came true when I saw jets with Ваздушне снаге Босне и Херцеговине symbol fly next to American Sikorsky SH-60 Seahawk.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4jMo5-1kH8

I woke up in war crime trail in Genéve with @Sneir @Retardinator @Emba @dungeondragon @Izayacel and my father Arsenije Avakum Avram Aksentije Aleksa Andrija Aleksandar (In video game)
I swear @PPEcel I am not serbian robber I am Incelkommando RK Ostland Notverwaltung, let me free (In video game)
I work for Interpol, he said, I tracked your АЛАС and your NUTS and I detected Tactical Nuclear Strike!
Quellbild anzeigen

-You violated rules @Betrayed you will never touch serbian missile launcher again and you will go to prison!
-You have no proof of my crimes in September 2001!:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:
I went to Prison in Сарајево in bosnian high security zone until we staged yugoslav war criminal revolt (we robbed keys in video game)
Now I am hiding from Ваздушне снаге Босне и Херцеговине but they have no idea where I am, Interpol cant find me :society: (in video game)

I NEVER SNITCH ONLY CUCKS DO THAT I HAVE SECRET CLASSIFIED WAR CRIMINAL STRATEGIES TO DEFEAT NATO PM ME IF INTERESTED