Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I blamed women for losing my phone today

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Being incel is really starting to get to my head

I sleep with my laptop and my phone in my bed because when I wake up I want to be able to go online ASAP

I turn a lot in my sleep though so when I do wake up my bed is usually a huge mess

Just an hour ago I woke up and coulnt find my phone, I knew its in my bed but I just couldnt find it

My first thought was "fuck women look what theyve done" before realizing its not really their fault

This is what inceldom does to you

Worst part is, nobody is going to call you so you can't wait until your phone rings so that you can find it.

My first thought was "fuck women look what theyve done" before realizing its not really their fault

It does? Lurkers are gonna carry you around on their shoulders for this.

Worst part is, nobody is going to call you so you can't wait until your phone rings so that you can find it.

If you have an android if your logged into gmail on your phone you can log into your google account on your computer and type "where is my phone" into google and then your phone will ring even if its on silent

Logging into my google account is a log of effort though

It is their fault. If simps weren't busy chasing rosties they'd have invented a phone that doesn't get lost by now.

It is their fault. If simps weren't busy chasing rosties they'd have invented a phone that doesn't get lost by now.

If I had a gf she woulde let me put it in her bra so it wouldnt get lost

If I had a gf she woulde let me put it in her bra so it wouldnt get lost
Or between her asscheeks. Foids have lots of places where they can put a phone.

they probably had something to do with it

Kind of a bait thread tbh lol.

I understand him, but I don't think lurkers will.

Inceldom means "Being alone and unwanted." That's what turns your heart cold to the world.

But lurkers will take "inceldom" to mean "Hanging out with self-identified incels." They'll think "Ah! He said being on Incels.co convinced him to hate women!" When that's not what he said, it just sounds like that.

Being incel is really starting to get to my head

I sleep with my laptop and my phone in my bed because when I wake up I want to be able to go online ASAP

I turn a lot in my sleep though so when I do wake up my bed is usually a huge mess

Just an hour ago I woke up and coulnt find my phone, I knew its in my bed but I just couldnt find it

brootal blaming others on everythingpill. Hating women turns you just like them in the end. It's over

Some guy yesterday lost his car keys, prayed to god and then found them. You may try it