Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I blame the great old ones for my Inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
With the defeat of Neapoleon the lizard people were driven back into the earths crust and the great old ones now ruled over earth like in the times of ancient Egypt. They then invented feminism in order to take revenge against humanity for what their ancestors did. We are all on .co because of them. Such greed.

@rightfulcel @Anonymous MG

Praise Ray.

iu

ant society is like a genderswap of irl society, the female ants are all the worker drones while the queen has a harem.
Tbh the worker ants are basically males if you compare their roles to our society.

Tbh the worker ants are basically males if you compare their roles to our society.
They really are, and the male ants are women, lazy bums who mooch off welfare while part of the queen's harem.

ants me

Lions have the right idea. Mog the local chad and kill his kids and start over from scratch.

Why tag me tho.

All right, if you really want insight on @rightfulcel's such greed you've come to the right place.

Sit back kids, let me tell you a story

Oh shit no not that one
LeoBaskervillefull1455684

The year is 400 AD, the Feminist German Reich has overrun and obliterated the long-standing Roman Empire, they were about to destroy the world but then the Nordic Chads of the north came down and convinced the feminist men to take their female's rights away in exchange for a blowjob. This began the age of Feudalism that spread across the European pseudo-continent, serfdoms and kingdoms were established in which females were subservient and made their men sammiches when they wanted them to.

So anyways the feudal owned areas gradually merged into what's called "countries" such as Prussia, France, and England over the next 1000 years. They discovered that they could rape and pillage other places with dirty ethnics in them and make some cash money, so they did that as well.

So in the middle of some stupid shit, France gave the US too much money and fell into revolution with a virgin manlet taking the reigns as leader. The manlet then went on to invade all of Europe 15 times before being murdered (they found out that he was a lizard afterwards). And his death triggered the growth of the 3rd Egyptian eye, a feminist symbol that gave power to the Feminist Reich like 1000 years ago before the Nordic Chads destroyed it. What they changed in their strategy this time, was they made the Nordic Chads cucked first and gradually took the world over with a cancer called progressivism.

So yeah, now we're in the middle of this and we need to fight it off but with no hERo in sight we're all likely going to die pewpew.

(Mods don't ban me this scene is literally from a PG anime and shows nothing pewpew)

i didn't know you believed in that shit
There are accounts of them but they suddenly dissapeard when photography was invented. Most likely to stop them from being discovered.

Lizard people would get more action than everyone posting here. :cryfeels:

just go to innsmouth and fuck a fish woman theory