Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I blackpilled my chadlite friend by just existing

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
My best friend is a chadlite, I often see foids going crazy for him and blushing whenever he is around. As much as it hurts me, it's really not his fault at all. I don't leave him because he is one of the very few people in this world who cares about me.

We were just hanging out and the topic switched to foid's preferences. I was expecting typical bluepill stuff and prepared myself to shut up and agree what whatever bluepill faggotery he pukes.

But good lord he told me girls like tall handsome bad boys and go mostly after looks. I was surprised and thought maybe he is joking, but he wasn't. He said he has seen many ugly but empathetic dudes who get treated like shit by foids (indirectly referring to me) but handsome guys are always seen as a celebrity. No matter what handsome guys do, holes will always defend him.

He also said me how he has seen dudes who were kind and empathetic (in general, not just to foid's for their pussy) but also were ugly and how horribly women rejected them in favor of good looking guys who were visibly evil.

I was shocked, and to test him I said "but women keep saying they look for personality. Why is that?"

To quote his exact words translated in English: "They keep saying personality but the only thing they care about is looks. Every girl says say other girls go after looks but she goes for personality, but in reality all of them go after looks".

I am smiling since God knows when, I always say blackpilling is inevitable for men, and normies are slowly waking up to the true nature of foids. And I am happy about being the reason someone got blackpilled.

Is the Chadpreet lightskin curry? :waitwhat:

deep down everyone knows the truth of the blackpill.

holes will try their best to keep it from coming out.

men try their best to keep it hidden because they cannot bear the truth. however, with more incels every single year, it will come out.

Chadlites are usually the most blackpilled of all. They have enough experience with women, but they also know what it's like to get mogged, cheated on, and have cunts play stupid games with them.

Although, if the conversation became directly about you, don't be shocked if you here "Just be confident" and such.

Is the Chadpreet lightskin curry? :waitwhat:
Yes. He can larp as a South European tanmaxxed chaddison (white Chad) if he gets English accent and dye his hairs blonde

men try their best to keep it hidden because they cannot bear the truth. however, with more incels every single year, it will come out.
It's only patronization and condescension that they tell us anything other than the truth. They don't want us to play the game, they want us to be blissfully ignorant to keep us complacent.

Every single one of them would have us all dead in a heartbeat if they could make it happen with the snap of their fingers.

Where did he say chadpreet? Also what happened to the real chudur nigga
He left, we weren't worthy of the great knowledge: now he is on the sister site, neets.me.

OP lives in India, he will be chadpreet of course.

I am not him, did you not catch Jr.
Chudur-Budur is probably in his late 30s now.
1. Took you too long to respond to that
2. Only budur would know his real age

Expect a text:blackpill:

Disagree

Deep down they dont

This guy should arrange a threesome with some drunk chick without telling her how you look like, maybe it works.

My best friend is a chadlite, I often see foids going crazy for him and blushing whenever he is around. As much as it hurts me, it's really not his fault at all. I don't leave him because he is one of the very few people in this world who cares about me.

We were just hanging out and the topic switched to foid's preferences. I was expecting typical bluepill stuff and prepared myself to shut up and agree what whatever bluepill faggotery he pukes.

But good lord he told me girls like tall handsome bad boys and go mostly after looks. I was surprised and thought maybe he is joking, but he wasn't. He said he has seen many ugly but empathetic dudes who get treated like shit by foids (indirectly referring to me) but handsome guys are always seen as a celebrity. No matter what handsome guys do, holes will always defend him.

He also said me how he has seen dudes who were kind and empathetic (in general, not just to foid's for their pussy) but also were ugly and how horribly women rejected them in favor of good looking guys who were visibly evil.

I was shocked, and to test him I said "but women keep saying they look for personality. Why is that?"

To quote his exact words translated in English: "They keep saying personality but the only thing they care about is looks. Every girl says say other girls go after looks but she goes for personality, but in reality all of them go after looks".

I am smiling since God knows when, I always say blackpilling is inevitable for men, and normies are slowly waking up to the true nature of foids. And I am happy about being the reason someone got blackpilled.
ive blackpilled by entire family by simply existing. im too ugly so they know looks matters.