Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I blackpilled a friend today

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
He is a Chaddam-lite of Kurdish origin. He was very interested in what I had to say and accepted my word for the truth. We got into the importance of looks; looks halo; pair-bonding and its effects, et cetera. Told him about hunter eyes, PCT - traits that he has. A lot of ethnic bitches were eyeing him as we were walking together; completely ignoring me because I'm a 2/10 ogre. And he would check them out as well, it was very noticeable. Nonetheless, it wasn't suifuel because I'm already used to it because of my Chaddam friend (whom happens to be a curry as well, but is very atypical because of different coloring and a prettyboy face although key difference is that he doesn't check the bitches out).

You boosted his confidence. As If he already didn't have enough from being better looking than you.

Mogs me at having friends and blackpilling them

Watch out that he doesn't use the blackpill knowledge against you.

I guess in the same talk you had to tell him about your situation with women? How did he react or did he already know youre an incel?

Lol he peobably just agreeing with you then talked shit later about the ugly incel "friend" to his real friends

Need more context. Was he already able to score or not?

HE IS A FAKE FRIEND. HE IS TALKING SHIT ABOUT YOUR BACK I KNOW IT.

I semi blackpilled a 5'3 friend the other day. He's an blue-pilled incel in denial and he was telling me how he got 0 matches on tinder from foids and I told them they only want Chad's rod and he has no chance

Why would you do this kind of thing to someone whom you value as a friend? Why bring another desolated soul to see just how irredeemably fucked up this world is? Good for him he is chadlite and only benefits from the implications of the black pill, but what if he were 4-6/10 normie?

How do people not see that looks are important as fuck.

was he born in the west ?
Yes, he is almost 30.
Watch out that he doesn't use the blackpill knowledge against you.

I guess in the same talk you had to tell him about your situation with women? How did he react or did he already know youre an incel?
He went all bluepill on me when I told him I am very ugly and said I was handsome, any woman would be lucky to have me, says I shouldn't talk about myself like that, JFL.
Lol he peobably just agreeing with you then talked shit later about the ugly incel "friend" to his real friends
HE IS A FAKE FRIEND. HE IS TALKING SHIT ABOUT YOUR BACK I KNOW IT.
He isn't, but if he were I would drop his ass in an instant.
You boosted his confidence. As If he already didn't have enough from being better looking than you.
You are right but at the same time, he always gets looks from girls and he reciprocates. He already knew he was GL.
Need more context. Was he already able to score or not?
He's had exes, currently is meeting a new girl.

Why would you do this kind of thing to someone whom you value as a friend? Why bring another desolated soul to see just how irredeemably fucked up this world is? Good for him he is chadlite and only benefits from the implications of the black pill, but what if he were 4-6/10 normie?
it seems like his friend is slaying so he probably doesn't care

He went all bluepill on me when I told him I am very ugly and said I was handsome, any woman would be lucky to have me, says I shouldn't talk about myself like that, JFL.
tbh I would never openly talk bad about the looks of a friend. When its really over for them I keep silent. Its easy to rate randoms on the forum but I just cant get it over my heart to tell someone I like that its over.