Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I blacked out" = foid excuse for impossibly contradictory series of events when accusing men of forced snuggles

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
I was talking to a group of normies recently on whatsapp, and to cut a long story short, a guy they know (I've never met him personally) apparently had forced snuggles with a girl they know (whom I've also never met).

I rolled my eyes at this, and normally I would've just moved on, but as I explained in a previous thread, I'm making a concerted effort to not censor myself right now and just say whatever needs to be said, to hell with the consequences (lowinhibmaxxing)

Anyway, so I start asking about the details, and they inevitably become more and more self-contradictory, and eventually one of them pulls out the classic line, 'I think she just blacked out' bullshit. This is such laughably obvious bullshit. We would never accept this excuse from a man, hell, even a fucking 13-year-old boy, who was accusing somebody of something - but since as we all know society treats women not as adults, but as children they get a pass

The funny thing about it is that these same people will also be the ones to say that the trauma of such an event makes it impossible to get over because the details are burned into their memories forever. Well, which is it then? Did you black out and not really remember anything, in which case how do you know it was forced snuggles? Or is it in your mind forever, in which case you should be able to get every detail correct to a T

TLDR: Women tell the most obvious bold-faced lies and people believe them cos they think women are without fault

If it was Chad it would've been the "best sex of their life"

Anyway, so I start asking about the details, and they inevitably become more and more self-contradictory, and eventually one of them pulls out the classic line, 'I think she just blacked out' bullshit. This is such laughably obvious bullshit. We would never accept this excuse from a man, hell, even a fucking 13-year-old boy, who was accusing somebody of something - but since as we all know society treats women not as adults, but as children they get a pass

The funny thing about it is that these same people will also be the ones to say that the trauma of such an event makes it impossible to get over because the details are burned into their memories forever. Well, which is it then? Did you black out and not really remember anything, in which case how do you know it was forced snuggles? Or is it in your mind forever, in which case you should be able to get every detail correct to a T
Asking a foid, or a normie for that matter, to have logical consistency is like asking a dog to stop eating its own shit. Ain't gonna happen, chief. :feelsjuice: