Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I bet I've seen the most anime here and as a result have the best opinions

Sanpakucel

Sanpakucel

Name Geoff
★★
title:
I have exactly 92 days of my life that have been spent watching anime (you can probably take a few days off because of filler I've skipped in long-running shows).

@Zesto probably mogs you but he’s gone

:f:

going by your profile pic, I can tell you have good taste.

Last edited:
most of the old weebcels are gone sooo maybe you're right

I think I mog you when it comes to the animes I've seen, i stopped with keeping track with myanimelist in 2013 and I had around 50 days of watched animes (7 years ago) right now I would have more than 100 I believe.

I think I mog you when it comes to the animes I've seen, i stopped with keeping track with myanimelist in 2013 and I had around 50 days of watched animes (7 years ago) right now I would have more than 100 I believe.
If you do mog me it won't be for long, I watch a disgusting amount

What are you currently watching?
black clover, one piece, promised neverland, dororo, jojo part 5, love is war, mob psycho season 2, and shield hero are the seasonal things I'm watching. As for non seasonal shows i'm half way through 2015 gintama and I'm watching season 2 of some show about rakugo

black clover, one piece, promised neverland, dororo, jojo part 5, love is war, mob psycho season 2, and shield hero are the seasonal things I'm watching. As for non seasonal shows i'm half way through 2015 gintama and I'm watching season 2 of some show about rakugo

I never liked Gintama, dropped it soon after 20 episodes or so. Japanese humor just doesnt work with me.

I never liked Gintama, dropped it soon after 20 episodes or so. Japanese humor just doesnt work with me.
tbh most of gintama is just potty humor, only anime I recall really laughing at other than shield hero and goblin slayer (because of how based they are) was konosuba

According to my MAL I have 50 days of anime with 220 completed series, movies and ova

I've only completed 152 but I've spent more time watching
You have probably watched longer series than me. I tend to avoid stuff with too many episodes like Gintama

give your animelist tbh ngl btw

That’s 3 months. Assuming you’re less than 25 years old, you’ve spent at least 1 whole percent of your life watching anime.

is that supposed to be a lot? I can devote more time to my autistic hobbies in a year

I've probably watched more anime than you.:feelshmm:

Have you watched Your Name?

I only like a handful of anime shows. Kakegurui is one that I really like, I have all the manga too.

I mog you by join date though.

no idea how many days i have, but in my weeb days i use to watch almost 30 eps of anime a day

That’s a lot of anime.