Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I bet it's actually easy af to rape a foid (in Meinkraft Deluxe Edition)

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
You'd think she'd yell, fight, resist, but I'm pretty sure they freeze and immediately submit to whatever you ask, knowing exactly what you want and what she must give to survive.

Thoughts ?

i dont know mate i've never tried raping a foid

you have an early 2018 account barely posted now you just start posting a lot?

Have you ever played a vidya for a bit, then stopped, then went back to it couple years later ?
Btw 2018 isn't early, I used to post on PUAHAte.

i dont know mate i've never tried raping a foid

Me neither (not in minecraft at least :society: )

You'd think she'd yell, fight, resist, but I'm pretty sure they freeze and immediately submit to whatever you ask, knowing exactly what you want and what she must give to survive.

Thoughts ?
Dnr fed

Idk, remember that guy who tired to rape that foid in the laundromat at knifepoint and she turned the tables on him? They can still be dangerous, I feel like it would be better to drug them or knock them unconscious.

Ok officER

Btw I had no occasion, I'm total hermit, I don't have a life

Ok officER

Btw I had no occasion, I'm total hermit, I don't have a life

Come on bud, dont be so harsh on yourself.

Im sure your city is full of women that'd love to be with a guy like ya

How old are you ? Where do you live btw ? :feelsLSD:

Yep i heard that response called "tonic immobility"

It is an adaptive response because back in caveman times if a foid tried to stop a man from raping her he would just get pissed and bash her skull in, so it was evolutionarily adaptive to just freeze and take it.

And now every dumb hole who gets raped in our modern times gets to deal with the cognitive dissonance they experience from getting raped yet failing to resist it while their holes get wet from it while feminist media tells them theyre strong independent wahmen who dont need no man :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Thoughts ?
this so not le heckin' wholesome :soy::feels:

Thoughts ?
Based

Yep i heard that response called "tonic immobility"

It is an adaptive response because back in caveman times if a foid tried to stop a man from raping her he would just get pissed and bash her skull in, so it was evolutionarily adaptive to just freeze and take it.

And now every dumb hole who gets raped in our modern times gets to deal with the cognitive dissonance they experience from getting raped yet failing to resist it while their holes get wet from it while feminist media tells them theyre strong independent wahmen who dont need no man :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Fuckin based, exactly what I wanted to hear

The "freeze" response is pretty common.

But only happens if the attacker is "overwhelming"

Otherwise, fight, flight, or posture might happen.

(Fight, flight, posture, submit, and freeze are the main responses to threats.)

For grape(s) you ideally want "submit"