Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I believe that Jews control a lot of Stuff, but you guys(and guys in right wing/4chan spaces) still overestimate how much control the Jews have

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
I cringe everytime, someone says "((((they" like Jews are going to hunt you down if you say Jews, let's face it Jews didn't make us sub5, if you're a MTN and you're here I agree that Jews made it harder for you to find pussy, but if you're a truecel or LTN there's no point in blaming the Jews for everything. women are just naturally repulsed by you, the Jews didn't make them dislike you.

IMG 20241013 190219

love the kikes, the more you hate ((them)), more powerful they become

da joooz made me ugly

I cringe everytime, someone says "((((they" like Jews are going to hunt you down if you say Jews, let's face it Jews didn't make us sub5, if you're a MTN and you're here I agree that Jews made it harder for you to find pussy, but if you're a truecel or LTN there's no point in blaming the Jews for everything. women are just naturally repulsed by you, the Jews didn't make them dislike you.

View attachment 1292844
Actually they did make women more repulsed by us through dysgenics via the poisoning of the food, water and air.

If anything people vastly underestimate the Jews power and near absolute control and domination over the stupid goyim.

MSM social engineering and dating apps also only increased female narcissism and hypergamy leading to sub 5’s no longer even being able to obtain their looks match.

So as much as naive and in denial people want to absolve them the Jews are guilty for nearly all of our incel suffering.

Last edited:
Actually they did make women more repulsed by us through dysgenics via the poisoning of the food, water and air.

If anything people vastly underestimate the Jews power and near absolute control and domination over the stupid goyim.
High IQ :feelsthink::bigbrain:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back