Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I believe puberty is major factor as to why people are incel

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
It's crazy because as a kid I was actually not ugly. I won this photoshoot back in 3rd grade for having the best picture (basically most attractive). I didn't really care about girls then because I was a fucking kid but whatever. Middle school comes in and I had one fat short black girl ask me out and I rejected cause again im in 7th grade, who cares. 8th grade it was with a hispanic, then its as if high school changed my life. Puberty came, didn't really grow that much, All my features just kept expanding, lacking greatly in facial harmony. Acne just came in and started to ravage my face. I just became so fucking ugly during high school and that was the end. It's crazy because back then I wasn't really interested in girls so when I began trying to get girls I was unlucky :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. If anyone watched basketball its basically like Shaq shooting from the 3 point line. Just kept missing and missing and missing and missing. Years later im still missing. Sometimes I wish puberty had not been so cruel to me. its frustrating af tbh. You could say I peaked in elementary school, JFL how cruel is life :fuk::feelsrope:

you had a girl ask you out

what is ur discord bc ur getting banned now lmao

I reached my maximum height by middle school and have been forever mogged since.

True, even my dad who lived in a war torn country for most of his life heightmogs me.
whats ur height. I'm 5'7, I thought I was 5'8 for the longest but I realized I measured that during the morning when you're at your tallest :feelsrope:

whats ur height. I'm 5'7, I thought I was 5'8 for the longest but I realized I measured that during the morning when you're at your tallest :feelsrope:
I'm 5'4. I also measured near the morning so I might be even shorter.

I'm 5'4. I also measured near the morning so I might be even shorter.
yes bro, you're likely at the 5'3.5 range and if you do extra work you'd probably be around 5'3

Same bro, I was one of the most cutest guy of my class before teenage years. However, no foid ever asked me out. I once played a role of Lord Krishna in my school:feelsdevil:

My life ended when I stopped growing in 8th grade