Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I believe men need a woman to be really successful

N

NYincel

Banned
-
Before the 1980, believe it or not you would write your marital status on your resume. Having a wife was a big plus because it showed stability and you have someone to take care of things in the house.

Most prominent men had women. I can think of exceptions but it is rare. The only one that comes to mind is Bill Gates, I don't know if he had gfs though.

Bothers me more than I'm not very wealthy too. Was fucking with computers since the 80s, and I'm not really wealthy. I tried shit but never really made traction. Tough for me to focus on anything and I never stayed in a job long because I had no one to support and I got tired of it.

What a cuck post. Nikola tesla? The greatest inventor was an incel.

Also the whole "behind every great man is a woman" was created by femininsts because they can't actually accomplish anything great so instead they just take credit from men

TheVman said:
What a cuck post. Nikola tesla? The greatest inventor was an incel.

Also the whole "behind every great man is a woman" was created by femininsts because they can't actually accomplish anything great so instead they just take credit from men

True, Eastman Kodak too, he lived with his mother.

Hard to cope with longterm inceldom and be productive unless you're seriously schizoid

_incelinside said:
Hard to cope with longterm inceldom and be productive unless you're seriously  schizoid

Yeah, the reason for being an incel (autism, deformed, etc) could affect your productivity and job outlook too.

I know I have a serious problem taking any risks. I'm afraid to lose 100$ on online advertising. Do you think I can approach a girl?

Correct, OP. Even today, married men are preferred for promotions and wage rises. An incel is only useful for putting in long hours because everyone knows he has no social life, let alone a chance of a family or anyone to go home to.

Simply being born after 1980 screwed a lot of us with modern hypergamy.

BlackPill47 said:
Correct, OP. Even today, married men are preferred for promotions and wage rises. An incel is only useful for putting in long hours because everyone knows he has no social life, let alone a chance of a family or anyone to go home to.

Simply being born after 1980 screwed a lot of us with modern hypergamy.

Yup, they figure a single guy has limited expenses and don't need big raises.

Kinda true, if you have a family you have a reason to fight for, otherwise everything is kinda meh.

this is not true there are many great scientist who died incel for example dennis ritchie