Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I believe I'm the shortest person here

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★★
I'm a 5'3 turbo manlet and it's fucking terrible. I'm the shortest one wherever I go, this site included more than likely. How tall are you?

5'5 brocel, almost as bad tbh. Did you have short parents or just got unlucky?

Just today I saw a 5'2'' guy here so no.

5'3 is rope tier but im sure theres someone shorter here

there was a filipino in my high school algebra class that was unironically like 5', he got height mogged by this tiny little 5'1 white girl. its weird though because he seemed like a really happy fun loving guy. if I was him I would have committed suicide by now

I'm a 5'3 turbo manlet and it's fucking terrible. I'm the shortest one wherever I go, this site included more than likely. How tall are you?
5’8 or 5’9. Just average. Ugly
as fuck as well

iu

5'3 is rope tier but im sure theres someone shorter here

there was a filipino in my high school algebra class that was unironically like 5', he got height mogged by this tiny little 5'1 white girl. its weird though because he seemed like a really happy fun loving guy. if I was him I would have committed suicide by now
I tried to rope but I'm retarded and tie a shit noose. At least I have a gun now lol

5'2 is the average male height indonesia, indonesiancels have it the worst when it comes to height

5'2 is the average male height indonesia, indonesiancels have it the worst when it comes to height
Could be a pygmycel at like 4’5
There was a boxer I saw last week who was 4’9 and 108lbs

5'7, shortest guy at work and mostly everywhere I go. Every girl around me dates only tall fucks even if they are midgets themselves. 5'0 girls want giants walking next to them, shit is crazy. I got no room to complain though because you guys have it worse, idk how you can succeed at the market nowadays when everyone is so obsessed about the fucking height. Must have a tall bf so they can impress their stupid friends, impress their stupid family, and impress all the faggots following their IG.

Could be a pygmycel at like 4’5
There was a boxer I saw last week who was 4’9 and 108lbs
Pygmies are rare af, indonesian men are like 130 million, pygmies men are only 450 thousand

you have people here below that.still 5'3 is brutal.

@knajjd is allegedly 5'2.

5'7, shortest guy at work and mostly everywhere I go. Every girl around me dates only tall fucks even if they are midgets themselves. 5'0 girls want giants walking next to them, shit is crazy. I got no room to complain though because you guys have it worse, idk how you can succeed at the market nowadays when everyone is so obsessed about the fucking height. Must have a tall bf so they can impress their stupid friends, impress their stupid family, and impress all the faggots following their IG.
5'7 is the last redeemable height. Anything below that and your frame no longer looks slender. Your look shrunken.

Even if I get height surgery I'll still be shorter than average

brutal. i mog you by 3 inches

You're not alone, I'm 5'3" as wel.

Tbh, I'd kill to be at least 5'7", even if it isn't pretty tall. At that height, you'll still mog a lot of foids.

Brutal. Still not as short as St Bagelcel tho

my official documents say 5'3 but i actually frauded an extra inch :feelskek: