Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I believe I have been diagnosed with depression...

KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
-
If any of you have been following me for the past few months, you know that I recently went over a list of all the girls within my social circle and tried to ask each one of them out. Needless to say, I once again accumulated a 100% rejection rate. Consequently, I no longer know any girl at all whom I can at least go out with once...

Fast forward to a month or so back, someone notices my day to day frustration and sadness with this matter and refers me to a psychiatrist via my university's student services. The vice chair of my faculty talks to the professors to let me miss class one day so I go see the psychiatrist. I go and see the guy and he tells me that there are people in my school who are concerned about my health. (I find this hard to believe lowkey. I don't think anyone is necessarily concerned about me or my health. People just don't want to see my frustration snowball into something big and end up harming them.) The guy asks me about friends, relationships and etc. Since I myself hate bullshitting people, I just tell him everything going on in my life without sugar coating a single fact. The guy hears me out then tells me he is saddened to hear this kinda stuff going on in my life. There was also a stacy-light counselor in his office who tells me "I think you're a cool guy because you're doing engineering in a really tough school. I am sure one day you will make a very special girl REALLY happy" (IDK how that's supposed to happen lol). After another few minutes, the guy prescribes me anti-depressants and tells me to take one at least once a day before each meal so I can feel a bit better.

I now essentially have nothing to look forward to in my life but to work, LDAR, and pretend to be happy with the use of drugs.

22 years of rejection took a BIG BIG toll on me. Man, I REALLY wish I was chad... fuck this shit for real.

Mogs me cuz social circle

I go and see the guy and he tells me that there are people in my school who are concerned about my health. (I find this hard to believe lowkey. I don't think anyone is necessarily concerned about me or my health. People just don't want to see my frustration snowball into something big and end up harming them.)

This will be most likely the case. Depressed men are harmful to the large group.

I now essentially have nothing to look forward to in my life but to work, LDAR, and pretend to be happy with the use of drugs.

Do you have a driver licence?

MUH "Social circle"
IS ABSOLUTE BALLS IF YOU ARE ARE AT THE BOTTOM GETTING SHITTED ON BY YOUR "FWIENDS"
this is why he has huge depression I postulate as well
As this will accentuate depression he is feeling

there are people in my school who are concerned about my health
People notice you? I could died and nobody in my school would have given a fuck.

People actually care about you enough to try and get you help. You mog me. If I died not a single person would give a fuck about me.

The Rapist diagnoses the Incel with Depression
whats new

At least you can talk with people like a normal person.

People actually care about you enough to try and get you help. You mog me. If I died not a single person would give a fuck about me.
Someone once told me my funeral would only be attended by the priest officiating it, no one else. Probably true.

There was also a stacy-light counselor in his office who tells me "I think you're a cool guy because you're doing engineering in a really tough school. I am sure one day you will make a very special girl REALLY happy"
Should have said, "if I'm so wonderful, have sex with me right now" to call her out for her fakery.

Someone once told me my funeral would only be attended by the priest officiating it, no one else. Probably true.

Should have said, "if I'm so wonderful, have sex with me right now" to call her out for her fakery.

Fuck, that's harsh man :feelscry:. My funeral would only be attended by my family. Not a single other soul.

THISSSSSSSSSS
just another virtue signalling whore
Purely for attention whoring from other high smv people she is completely LARPING around

this is concerning

crush and snort them, then report

You're just ugly

If your school life wasn't good before, it just got worse. Because crazypills.

My condolences.

Fuck, that's harsh man :feelscry:. My funeral would only be attended by my family. Not a single other soul.
I most likely won’t even have a funeral. In my town already 1/3 of the people dont have a funeral anymore because noone was left who cared for them.
most of us will die alone in their apartment till someone complains about the smell and firefighters and police will storm our apartment and take care of our rotten corpse. Sad but true.
@KingChemist stop taking this crap normie drugs. The only cure is a pussy who loves you. Tell this to the fucking shrink.

Last edited:
Elaborate?

There is nothing to elaborate. You are able to drive which is pretty much significant in this life and era, therefore there is no reason to be depressed.

There is nothing to elaborate. You are able to drive which is pretty much significant in this life and era, therefore there is no reason to be depressed.
So you would rather be incel with driving licence than chad with no driving licence?

So you would rather be incel with driving licence than chad with no driving licence?

Hmm... The thing is I have been a virgin my whole life but I cannot drive. But turning myself into a perfect specimen would also be pretty nice. This is a tough choice since I value the ability to drive more than to having a female.

Get off this forum jfl. It will only make your depression worse.

Hmm... The thing is I have been a virgin my whole life but I cannot drive. But turning myself into a perfect specimen would also be pretty nice. This is a tough choice since I value the ability to drive more than to having a female.
Since we live close to each other I could recommend o you a good hooker.
Get off this forum jfl. It will only make your depression worse.
Except he doesn’t have one. He is perfectly healthy he just wants a female. He would be sick if he wouldn’t crave for a woman.

Since we live close to each other I could recommend o you a good hooker.

I cannot even drive to her which is extremly emasculating. I would most likely cry and I am also not really sure if I should go for it though.

I was diagnosed with depression 3 years ago. I tried 2 different types of jew pills and "therapy" over the course of 1.5 years but realized it was all useless and a waste of money, paying to get bluepilled cope spewed at me by some faggot and to pay for pills that made me more lethargic and more suicidal than before. Why is society so backwards? The only thing that will help depression is ASCENSION

I cannot even drive to her which is extremly emasculating. I would most likely cry and I am also not really sure if I should go for it though.
I would recommed to you one who has a driver and comes to your apartment.
I was diagnosed with depression 3 years ago. I tried 2 different types of jew pills and "therapy" over the course of 1.5 years but realized it was all useless and a waste of money, paying to get bluepilled cope spewed at me by some faggot and to pay for pills that made me more lethargic and more suicidal than before. Why is society so backwards? The only thing that will help depression is ASCENSION
High iq.

I would recommed to you one who has a driver and comes to your apartment.

That is extremly cucked and emasculating and I also live with my parents.

Getting to the point where you make an account on this site is in itself a diagnosis of depression. How can you be a low SMV blackpilled/self aware man and not be depressed?

Getting to the point where you make an account on this site is in itself a diagnosis of depression. How can you be a low SMV blackpilled/self aware man and not be depressed?
Because being depressed and actually having a depression is a big difference.
Is not this a bit weird though and also emasculating?
Not at all. You need help and the Only thing which is weird is that you are a 25 year old virgin in a city full of affordable world class hookers.

Last edited:
Sometimes im depressed too, some copes to deal with it can help

@KingChemist stop taking this crap normie drugs. The only cure is a pussy who loves you. Tell this to the fucking shrink.

How exactly are we going to get that to work???