Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I Believe Homosexuality is Cope for Inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I would never be gay, even as a desperate kissless virgin, I find it repulsive. I think for those with a lower disgust tolerance, homosexuality is a cope for being incel. That's why all the gays are ugly soyboy effeminiate people, they are so far off from getting a girl that they turn to other men.

I spoke with one gay that told me the only reason he """realized""" he was gay was because he could not get a girl no matter how hard he tried, he was a kissless virgin. He thought "what if i just go for guys?" and experimented a bit with friends. He was so desperate for a kiss with his incel friend that they ended up making out and having a shower together. That's when he "Realized" he was gay. He told me he thought of women the whole time he did this though.

If many gays are like him, homosexuality is a cope for incelism.

I dunno, if you don't like something, then you don't. I don't believe sexuality can be changed. Average male is repulsed by other men and the one that turn gay were closeted homos from the start.

Fuckin faggots:feelsugh:

I spoke with one gay that told me the only reason he """realized""" he was gay was because he could not get a girl no matter how hard he tried, he was a kissless virgin. He thought "what if i just go for guys?" and experimented a bit with friends. He was so desperate for a kiss with his incel friend that they ended up making out and having a shower together.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

It's either mental illness or some sort of perversion.
I think being effeminate ( like myself ) or soft doesn't correlates with being gay. I always was interested in females only and sexually attracted to female body. I have strong disgust even thinking about faggotry :feelspuke:.

Homosexuality is mental disorder

All
Can the mods ban that LARPing IT pua :bluepill::soy:cuck already? He is being a literal faggot supporter now get that faggot pua out of our sight :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Every post i click on that cuck pua is just RUINING it with his:bluepill: faggotry pua bs:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: i cant stand that LARPing pua:society:
@faded jfl this is your brother in mind

There are a lot of reasons why someone turns homosexual, but at the end it’s just that, a mental disorder and not natural, since there are reasons why nature created some people with a cock and some people with a hole, it’s not that complex to understand what’s natural and what’s not.

Believing its a cope IS a cope. If the sex ratio is skewed in favor of one gender over the other, the its obvious that there will be homosexuals-ultra homsexuals (trans) and trans attracted people among the ugly excess population of the gender that there are too many individuals of. As a compensation. I dont believe bisexuals exist though, how could anyone feel exactlyy 50% as much for one gender as for another? makes no sense. Homosexuality is a failsafe in place in genes for peacetime when there are too many men. If they werent born homosexual, they would be too much of a danger to society. In todays return to polygamy, not all sexless men are homosexuals though, but in enforced monogamy, basically only the homosexuals are the sexless men (getting sex from the opposite gender).

Male homosexuals that is. There are no female homosexuals at all as women are biologically incubators for men whether through monogamy or polygamy as its always possible. Female homosexuality is entirely fake. Its just beckys who cant get chad so they rather fuck other women even though they dislike it, or dogs (very rarely)

I dont believe that there are any difference between trans men (M->F) & gay men. Trans ppl are just those who took the next LOGICAL step for them. They were born as females in a males body basically, because if there are 220k excess males in a population f.ex, then 110k of those will be attracted to the other half, meaning men who like trans "women" more than they like women. They like trans>women>men. There are no Asexuals as they claimed tesla was. He mustve also been gay in some way as he was so smart, same as alan turing. The ugliest people in society are the dumbest and smartest. The middle are the most hetero and average IQ and best looking & most sexually dimorphic true men and women. Society isnt making men gay through the drinking water or food or vaccines etc as is often claimed. You rly think ppls tampering with nutrient intake can trump NATURE? There are no gays basically in a 1:1 equal gender society. Thats why they prob are most hated in such societies. The norm hate the other as it always has. As we hate spiders or the idea of monsters. Its a form of natural and logical xenophobia. Same with hatred of ugly ppl.

Last edited:
I would never be gay, even as a desperate kissless virgin, I find it repulsive. I think for those with a lower disgust tolerance, homosexuality is a cope for being incel.

Wouldn't someone able to cope that way have a HIGHER disgust tolerance?

Your low tolerance for disgust is why your disgust helps protect you.

Their high tolerance for disgust is what leaves them vulnerable to degeneracy.

Sometimes disgust and fear are good things which prevent us from trying stupid bullshit.

That's why all the gays are ugly soyboy effeminiate people, they are so far off from getting a girl that they turn to other men.
I would only say 'most' not all. Plus it doesn't need to be all three, any one in excess crippling their vagina chances is what leads them down this dark path.

I don't think it explains all patterns though. Inability to put penis into vagina might explain why people try to put their dicks into other stuff but now how you get shit like guys who prefer to be fucked up the ass and or suck cock not even as some equivalent exchange to get it in return.

I spoke with one gay that told me the only reason he """realized""" he was gay was because he could not get a girl no matter how hard he tried, he was a kissless virgin. He thought "what if i just go for guys?" and experimented a bit with friends. He was so desperate for a kiss with his incel friend that they ended up making out and having a shower together. That's when he "Realized" he was gay. He told me he thought of women the whole time he did this though. If many gays are like him, homosexuality is a cope for incelism.
I mean, you could both partly be right.

From your reasonable perspective - he found something easier to achieve and rationalized "this is what I always wanted all along, deep down" as a cope so he didn't feel like he was settling because admitting you're settling for something lesser hurts (ie "I prefer bologna to steaks, it has nothing to do with bologna being the only thing I can afford regularly")

From his perspective though - maybe he views his failure to get pussy as partly from his own lack of 'enough effort' or 'not being genuine' (ie buying into "it's not the women's fault it's YOURS incel" narrative) and since he doesn't think of himself as a lazy person, figures the lack of effort is not due to lack of discipline but due to lack of interest.

What I don't really understand is how these guys make the jump from "maybe I lacked interest" to "that lack of interest is because I prefer cock and am a homosexual"

Lack of interest can stem from all kinds of crap. Low libido is a common symptom of depression, for example. Just because you're not jumping on grenades in a futile pursuit for pussy doesn't mean you must want cock.

I sometimes wonder if there's such a stigma about male depression that guys would rather think of themselves as closeted homosexuals because they don't want to acknowledge they may experience persistant depression stemming from discrimination they lack control over.

Maybe they view it as somehow empowering like "if I happen to be a homosexual then I may feel confident and happy and achieve society milestones like relationships".

There's basically just disgust society shows towards celibate men who are persistently sad that I think some men go into a manic search for identity and find all kinds of weird shit to fill that void to regain a sense of pride in themselves.

Ultimately that manifests in the gays having "pride" parades. I don't think they do that so much because they stopped having pride on "discovering" they were gay, but that they already lacked pride in themselves long before "discovering" this and are subconsciously acknowledging this is the truer struggle they face which they can't bring themselves to confront.

I'm not saying thisi s true 100% of the time or anything (maybe there are some legit cock cravers but I think they're a minority among a minority) but it seems like it would be your usual explanation for 90-99% of so-called gay men.

I sometimes wonder if this is part of why I flock to subcultures and bravely dive into shit loli anime lolis and ponies and /monster/ etc because I get a sense of pride and control out of it. Maybe I have an inherent preference for such things or maybe I don't and they just happen to be a natural route for my angst to explore alternatives to normy culture which disgusts me.

Always good to be humble and explore alternate options about what moves you.

Wouldn't someone able to cope that way have a HIGHER disgust tolerance?

Your low tolerance for disgust is why your disgust helps protect you.

Their high tolerance for disgust is what leaves them vulnerable to degeneracy.

Sometimes disgust and fear are good things which prevent us from trying stupid bullshit.

I would only say 'most' not all. Plus it doesn't need to be all three, any one in excess crippling their vagina chances is what leads them down this dark path.

I don't think it explains all patterns though. Inability to put penis into vagina might explain why people try to put their dicks into other stuff but now how you get shit like guys who prefer to be fucked up the ass and or suck cock not even as some equivalent exchange to get it in return.

I mean, you could both partly be right.

From your reasonable perspective - he found something easier to achieve and rationalized "this is what I always wanted all along, deep down" as a cope so he didn't feel like he was settling because admitting you're settling for something lesser hurts (ie "I prefer bologna to steaks, it has nothing to do with bologna being the only thing I can afford regularly")

From his perspective though - maybe he views his failure to get pussy as partly from his own lack of 'enough effort' or 'not being genuine' (ie buying into "it's not the women's fault it's YOURS incel" narrative) and since he doesn't think of himself as a lazy person, figures the lack of effort is not due to lack of discipline but due to lack of interest.

What I don't really understand is how these guys make the jump from "maybe I lacked interest" to "that lack of interest is because I prefer cock and am a homosexual"

Lack of interest can stem from all kinds of crap. Low libido is a common symptom of depression, for example. Just because you're not jumping on grenades in a futile pursuit for pussy doesn't mean you must want cock.

I sometimes wonder if there's such a stigma about male depression that guys would rather think of themselves as closeted homosexuals because they don't want to acknowledge they may experience persistant depression stemming from discrimination they lack control over.

Maybe they view it as somehow empowering like "if I happen to be a homosexual then I may feel confident and happy and achieve society milestones like relationships".

There's basically just disgust society shows towards celibate men who are persistently sad that I think some men go into a manic search for identity and find all kinds of weird shit to fill that void to regain a sense of pride in themselves.

Ultimately that manifests in the gays having "pride" parades. I don't think they do that so much because they stopped having pride on "discovering" they were gay, but that they already lacked pride in themselves long before "discovering" this and are subconsciously acknowledging this is the truer struggle they face which they can't bring themselves to confront.

I'm not saying thisi s true 100% of the time or anything (maybe there are some legit cock cravers but I think they're a minority among a minority) but it seems like it would be your usual explanation for 90-99% of so-called gay men.

I sometimes wonder if this is part of why I flock to subcultures and bravely dive into shit loli anime lolis and ponies and /monster/ etc because I get a sense of pride and control out of it. Maybe I have an inherent preference for such things or maybe I don't and they just happen to be a natural route for my angst to explore alternatives to normy culture which disgusts me.

Always good to be humble and explore alternate options about what moves you.
Giga high IQ critique.... and yes i got "low disgust tolerance" and "high disgust tolerance" mixed up.

jfl if you all think homosexuality is in any way a choice. Its the same as being born ugly and in many cases entirely interconnected. I think, per vulcan logic, that the ugliest of all the incels are the homosexuals, of THEIR race. The most mixed people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_sex_ratio The further it gets from 1.00, the more homosexual MEN (never women) there are in a country (up from 1, not below ofc) Thats why gays are so hated in russia, because there are no gays there so they are rare and therefore more hated, since all men can get a wife. The only gays are the immigrants to russia. This is why there are so many stories of gay men fleeing from muslim countries to the west, because there are more gays in muslim countries.

Last edited:
lol, says the low IQ moron. Projection.

Only polygamy creates strife because of sexlessness in a society. Because of the homosexuality failsafe, a skewed sex ratio basically does not create more frustrated and violent men. All of the excess males in a country will always be more attracted to eachother than women. Makes no sense to persecute them because of this. They arent a threat to hetero men. They will still have some attraction to women though, half of them, the ones who are the semi-gay half attracted to the really gay trans men. But men-men gay men and trans men have zero attraction to women. Its in the genes from conception, same as some ppl are taller or some can stand cold better or some are faster etc.

Last edited:
jfl if you all think homosexuality is in any way a choice.
Pretty sure OP means it in the sense of "choosing to engage in homosexual sex" not "wanting to engage in homosexual sex"

He's positing sometimes it happens less out of preference for it and simply preference for availability.

Its the same as being born ugly and in many cases entirely interconnected. I think, per vulcan logic, that the ugliest of all the incels are the homosexuals, of THEIR race. The most mixed people.
Like ugliness you could be born predisposed to it but also acquire it through what fucks you up throughout life

scratch that i said about muslim countries, their skewed gender ratio is because of foreign workers from india, pakistan etc. India & China has the most gay men today. Theyre called hijra in india. Theres hundreds of thousands/millions of them. Its because its long been custom to KILL (lul) girls. Shows how low IQ indians are. Only creates more gays.

Last edited:
I remember "mash 4077" where "klinger" a Jewish turk, wore a dress to "fein insanity" to get out of the military.

The point was, he wasn't crazy. So the show was to make it more "socially accepted" to see a mustachioed man, as a sane cross dresser. (Everyone ignored his behavior)

This was the beginning of the "pro fag" media blitz.

Sweden is 1-1 / 1.0 in gender ratio. If it wasnt for feminism, all men in sweden would have a wife. Even ugly ones

They arent a threat to hetero men.
Jewish homosexuality towards prepubescent boys resulted in them actually mutilating heterosexual males for life by flaying the flesh off their genitalia so the jews could suck the dick blood.

Homosexuality can definitely manifest in dangerous ways, don't ignore that.

Yeah. Studies have shown a link between drug and alcohol abuse during pregnancy and the infant growing up to be a homosexual. It's either a cope for inceldom or a mental disorder.

If a country had 1.03 males/females and then there was a big war and it dropped to 0.97, then all men born in that race afterwards (apart from the ones who got pregnant before the war started) would be heterosexual. Nature cant be fooled.

Jewish homosexuality towards prepubescent boys resulted in them actually mutilating heterosexual males for life by flaying the flesh off their genitalia so the jews could suck the dick blood.

Homosexuality can definitely manifest in dangerous ways, don't ignore that.
i think its a way to traumatize men in general so they enhance the homosexuality of men alrdy born homosexual. You cant make hetero born men gay no matter how hard the early trauma is. Same way as u cant transform a woman into a male or a train into a tree. They bank on targeting the alrdy gay through a general circumsize agenda, which doesnt hurt the hetero men reproductively speaking. Yoiu cant change the genetic code they were born with. The´re simply men with less dick sense ><. Not more gay than uncircumsized men who werent born gay either.

It's either mental illness or some sort of perversion.
I think being effeminate ( like myself ) or soft doesn't correlates with being gay. I always was interested in females only and sexually attracted to female body. I have strong disgust even thinking about faggotry :feelspuke:.

Same here, I find the female body absolutely attractive and feel nothing for the male body. Yet I'm effeminate as fuck, I literally grew a beard so people would stop confusing me for my sister. My feminine sounding voice doesn't help either. I genuinely want to take testosterone supplements.