Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I beg you, please, someone send me a private message and tell me something encouraging, I can't suffer anymore this loneliness, misery, frustration

Relax friend. Incels will inherit the earth when all the normfags drop dead from the vaccine.

Weed and vril

2 more weeks and everyone who took the kikeccine will be dead
thanos-smile.gif

I'll be waiting.

get some hot chocolate and play some multi player games brocel. It really helps.

Do some drugs or hit the gym. Those seem to work best for me when I'm brutally depressed. Only temporary though...

I suppose you could swallow some :bluepill:s but not sure that's even possible once you've taken the :blackpill:.
Reality is a bitch.

I don't know, sorry, ask to the people who controls incels.is
I don't know who to contact but I'll just say it here until I know how to contact them. honesty hit the gym and take good care of yourself,
don't lose hope okay?

sorry bro, I'm new here so I don't know what a foid is.
a foid is a girl

a chad is a very handsome and masculine guy

face is way more important than high in attraction

just take a shower bro :feelsseriously:

Inceldom is more brutal on some days than others. You need to build up your resilience. :feelsautistic:

a foid is a girl

a chad is a very handsome and masculine guy

face is way more important than high in attraction
Damn, I didn't know that. is there any other term that I need to know?

Your tall so suck it up you probably have so much shit to live for you ungrateful piece of shit. You wouldn't even make this post if you were short you would just kill yourself just based off how unbearable it is

You wanna kill yourself whilst living on easy mde then fucking do it you pansy bitch

You want some words of encouragement like a typical attention seeking tallfag faggot

Mans tall and wants to die what a fucking laugh :feelsokman:

You don't know the meaning of the word suffering

Mans tall and wants to die what a fucking laugh :feelsokman:

You don't know the meaning of the word suffering
yes, I know the meaning.

Shut up. Face is everything. I saw tons and tons of 5'5-5'8 with girlfriends

what is suffering according to you sir?
Suffering is something physically impossible to understand when your tall

Suffering= life of a short male
You will never know true Suffering until you live that life

Forgive me for scoffing at pretentious tallfags acting like they've got real problems

yes, I know the meaning.

Shut up. Face is everything. I saw tons and tons of 5'5-5'8 with girlfriends
Your a joke, please kill yourself you attention seeking faggot

Being tall is like being born with answer sheet to all of lifes questions imagine have the answer sheet and still rage quitting

One can only laugh

Your a joke, please kill yourself you attention seeking faggot

Being tall is like being born with answer sheet to all of lifes questions imagine have the answer sheet and still rage quitting

One can only laugh
face is everything. Period.

no chadmanlets in this forum.... thousands of tallcels like me. my face is HORRIBLE and Im autistic...

which is your high?

How does someone fail with such a gigantic advantage in life, its actually mind boggling

No it isn't and your weak
NO, NO, LISTEN TO ME YOUR FUCKING IGNORANT, FACE IS FUCKING EVERYTHING AND ALL FORUM KNOW THAT

AND NOW SHUT UP,

FACE IS FUCKING EVERYTHING, NO MANLETCHADS, NO CHADLITEMANLETS, NO HIGHTIERNORMIESMANLETS IN THIS FORUM

Suffering is something physically impossible to understand when your tall

Suffering= life of a short male
You will never know true Suffering until you live that life

Forgive me for scoffing at pretentious tallfags acting like they've got real problems
I'm 5.5, a manlet and I think I've met a lot of people who suffered more than me.
of course I would say is being a manlet fun? NO its not. people don't understand your pain, but sir we should never compare our pain with each other, I hope you understand.

I'm 5.5, a manlet and I think I've met a lot of people who suffered more than me.
of course I would say is being a manlet fun? NO its not. people don't understand your pain, but sir we should never compare our pain with each other, I hope you understand.
where u from?

A quadriplegic probably suffers more than manlets and also deformed people. Its hilarious to see tallfags contemplating suicide when the world literally caters them just for existing

I will never stop calling them out

A quadriplegic probably suffers more than manlets and also deformed people. Its hilarious to see tallfags contemplating suicide when the world literally caters them just for existing

I will never stop calling them out
face is everything