Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I became my biggest fear

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
i had anxiety since I was 14 and It has always a problem for me except my anxiety was based on things that arent real like insecurities but now all my insecurities came true I HAVE became subhuman, It was my biggest fear. I always cared so much about my appearance and thrived to improve but who knew it was that obcession that made me subhuman. I tried too much and botched myself instead.

Last edited:
Yes; a self-fulfilling prophecy. :society:

OP this forum isn't your diary.

Spoiler: It will get worse. Get over that shit bro and start at least to enjoy your loneliness.

You tried I can respect a man that tries and fails more than a man who never tried at all it wasn’t your fault you couldn’t have known this would’ve been your fate keep your head up things will get better just have faith and keep trying also I suggest laying off the steroids uts definitely not helping you out

Same. But when I was a teenager I had acne so I was even uglier

You tried I can respect a man that tries and fails more than a man who never tried at all it wasn’t your fault you couldn’t have known this would’ve been your fate keep your head up things will get better just have faith and keep trying also I suggest laying off the steroids uts definitely not helping you out
im coming off and going on TRT i pray everything gets back to how it was

I made my voice recordings as a defense against becoming mute for any reason.

your biggest issue was your steroid use, the excess hormones exaggerated your subhumanity

they either ascend you or turn you into an ogre