Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I beat my chadlite nephew

weirdsonn

weirdsonn

Greycel
i isolated myself in NEET life to avoid chads and redpill shit but is impossible to escape, my 12yo nephew is attracting teen foids to my house as i feared (how can the system be so unbalanced?) he lives with us because of my sister's slut don't want to have work, a few days ago i hit him for being cause he is lazy and treats my mother badly, but he is of my height cuz i am manlet and did not feel my hits when i punch him, after that my sister forbade him to live in our house

my mom almost threatens to throw me out of my house, she fears i will kill him (in minecraft)

i live in constant frustration for my incel/neet life and today any spark makes me rage explode

now i just wish i had a shit job where i can live in a fucking hole, i'm gonna have to out my NEEts life

Put me in the screenshot IT. Also PK, you look like a donkey’s ass. Horse pussy looks more appetizing than your’s.

Last edited:
That's child abuse you dumb fucktard.
Grey thread

i hit him for being cause he is lazy and treats my mother badly
While understandable, you shouldn’t hit kids especially if you’re an adult.

Dont beat the kid, he is your family.

Based cause him mental and physical scars so he won’t ascend ( in sims 3 )

beating people younger than you in gta is based but “being too lazy” is a shit reason

didn't read but based

You should throw a tantrum to prove you're the man of the house bro!

i isolated myself in NEET life to avoid chads and redpill shit but is impossible to escape, my 12yo nephew is attracting teen foids to my house as i feared (how can the system be so unbalanced?) he lives with us because of my sister's slut don't want to have work, a few days ago i hit him for being cause he is lazy and treats my mother badly, but he is of my height cuz i am manlet and did not feel my hits when i punch him, after that my sister forbade him to live in our house

my mom almost threatens to throw me out of my house, she fears i will kill him (in minecraft)

i live in constant frustration for my incel/neet life and today any spark makes me rage explode

now i just wish i had a shit job where i can live in a fucking hole, i'm gonna have to out my NEEts life
based