Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I automatically have loads of respect for ugly men

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
Ugly men who still manage to get up every day and contribute to the society that shuns and taunts them. I can't believe so many of them continue every day with optimism looking at the years ahead. Whether it's irrational hope or some bs religious virtue keeping them productive members, what they go through every day is worse than all the calamities a Chad would have had to face.

Chad's won't ever face what we have to face everyday.....We are strong , they wouldn't able to keep up like we do. We are the real survivors in this fuck up world.

same. i respect them even more for neeting though.

same. i respect them even more for neeting though.

yeah believe it or not - NEETING requires a lot of no fucks given - considering how much shit you get from normies over it...

I've starting NTMaxxing... and already have my mom agreeing to pay for a nose job as long as I don't TRANNYmaxx...

yeah believe it or not - NEETING requires a lot of no fucks given - considering how much shit you get from normies over it...

I've starting NTMaxxing... and already have my mom agreeing to pay for a nose job as long as I don't TRANNYmaxx...
Nobody nose how your surgery could turn out, hopefully it turns out well. Good luck.:)

not if you stay inside or lie about your neetdom status

Same tbh. I know they are a brother. Whether they're here or not

not if you stay inside or lie about your neetdom status

hard bro...

Parents talk - people talk - people find out - people ask for facebook - people are not stupid and always double verify beforehand...Trust me normies verify always....

hard bro...

Parents talk - people talk - people find out - people ask for facebook - people are not stupid and always double verify beforehand...Trust me normies verify always....

not if you dont associate with normies.

Why? They're actually being huge cucks by contributing to society

So you have respect for men at inceltears?

:soy:

Same, I feel bad for some because some look worse than me, no Chad could empathize about that.

After swallowing the blackpill I have way more respect for what curries have to go through, before I didn't like being around them because of the smell and mutual awkwardness but now I have sympathy for them. Whenever I see a balding jawlet currycel I just hope he's coping okay, can't be too bad of a guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back