Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I attempted to "Just go outside broh!!!!!"

LUCK

LUCK

DID (NOT) ASCEND
★★★★★
For the past 13 days, I have completely abstained from using any object that uses electricity to power a screen unless I totally needed one for academics. I was definitely a lot more productive, but my social status was completely unchanged. If anything, it just made things more awkward than they had to be, plus the constant boredom just made me miserable and had me dread the little free time I should've had.

4/10 wouldn't recommend unless you have lots of irl friends

Zero point in doing any of that as an incel

Going outside only to get mogged to death

when an incel goes outside: 'AAAAA A RAPIST I HAVE A BOYFRIEND CALL THE POLICE I CHOOSE THE BEAR' :foidSoy:

when an incel stays inside: 'GO OUTSIDE INKWELL' :foidSoy:

I go outside everyday I work. I hate it. I only know one person my age and I don't think I'll get to squish her. It's over, I want to die.

For the past 13 days, I have completely abstained from using any object that uses electricity to power a screen unless I totally needed one for academics. I was definitely a lot more productive, but my social status was completely unchanged. If anything, it just made things more awkward than they had to be, plus the constant boredom just made me miserable and had me dread the little free time I should've had.

Did you touch grass though??

90% of my time was spent doing yardwork, I am the grass
you must not have done it right then incel :soy:

Try it again and if It doesnt work that time then try it again and if It doesnt work that time then try it again and if It doesnt work that time then try it again and if It doesnt work that time then try it again and if It doesnt work that time then try it again

Retarded cuckit advice

Zero point in doing any of that as an incel
there's nothing out there.
When I got my testosterone checked recently, I foolishly answered this form they had me fill out honestly. It was a "mental health" test and I was classified as having "moderate depression" (still, I didn't respond honestly on some questions to avoid things getting out of hand). My doctor told me I had body dysmorphia for wanting a testosterone test done in light of my gynocomastia (fucking lol). I was just about average weight, almost underweight actually and had man boobs as well as other shit that you get with subhuman fat distribution.

Worse, he told me that I should treat my depression by not using my phone and going outside. I told him that that was the EFFECT, not the CAUSE. He accused me of not trusting the evidence and sent me on my way.

Telling some dysgenic subhuman to just go outside is literally avoiding the problem entirely. "Just turn the key if the engine is broken, stop bitching bro."

When I got my testosterone checked recently, I foolishly answered this form they had me fill out honestly. It was a "mental health" test and I was classified as having "moderate depression" (still, I didn't respond honestly on some questions to avoid things getting out of hand). My doctor told me I had body dysmorphia for wanting a testosterone test done in light of my gynocomastia (fucking lol). I was just about average weight, almost underweight actually and had man boobs as well as other shit that you get with subhuman fat distribution.

Worse, he told me that I should treat my depression by not using my phone and going outside. I told him that that was the EFFECT, not the CAUSE. He accused me of not trusting the evidence and sent me on my way.

Telling some dysgenic subhuman to just go outside is literally avoiding the problem entirely. "Just turn the key if the engine is broken, stop bitching bro."
Typical normie doctor actually has no fucking idea why so many men feel depressed dumb fuck

When did doctors all become so retarded?

Typical normie doctor actually has no fucking idea why so many men feel depressed dumb fuck
When did doctors all become so retarded?
He asked me whether I wanted a therapist as well. When I declined he accused me of not wanting to fix the problem.

The copes never stop. As if some old foid will be able to make up for all the shit I missed out on, plus fix my face and autism. Just fucking laugh.

He asked me whether I wanted a therapist as well. When I declined he accused me of not wanting to fix the problem.

The copes never stop. As if some old foid will be able to make up for all the shit I missed out on, plus fix my face and autism. Just fucking laugh.
Fucking complete retard

Exactly unless therapy can fix my Fix and Autism which it can’t

Your doctor is actively advocating for your downfall

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back