Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I assume every beautiful foids i see as a degenerate bloody whore and my mind filled with rage

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
★★★
When I see beautiful foids, my mind filled with rage as they are already degenerate filthy immoral whores. I want them to totally beheaded as they are the major cause of ruining the soyciety with degeneracy and also ruining our lives

Women only care about looks, status, money, power and fame. In general they are horrible human beings. Being attracted to women is a punishment from God

Any foid you see there will be a guy who got to nut deep inside her

When I see beautiful foids, my mind filled with rage as they are already degenerate filthy immoral whores. I want them to totally beheaded as they are the major cause of ruining the soyciety with degeneracy and also ruining our lives
You don't assume, you know

ugly foids are apparently more degenerate according to studies. because they sleep with more Chads to cope with being mogged by Stacies

ugly foids are apparently more degenerate according to studies. because they sleep with more Chads to cope with being mogged by Stacies
Every foid is degenerate whore.

Correct assumption. I don't think I even feel lust anymore. I just believe they are toxic.

What do you mean by beautiful, aesthetic?

Women only care about looks, status, money, power and fame. In general they are horrible human beings. Being attracted to women is a punishment from God
Based.

they should be enslaved

another fakecel who only has eyes for beautiful women
next