Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I asked my mother to do tinder experiment with my photos

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
She said: I don’t need more stress in my life. And notice that she is gigabluepilled and says “just approach bro”!!

Also she adviced me to go for 35 years old foids

Last edited:
Your Mother is blackpilled and bluepilled at the same time.
Or just schizo.

How old are you?

I asked a couple foids online who were saying looks don't matter to do a tinder experiment with my pictures (i.e. I gave them the permission to use my pics). But their response was "I don't feel comfortable pretending to be someone else."

I asked a couple foids online who were saying looks don't matter to do an tinder experiment with my pictures (i.e. I gave them the permission to use my pics). But their response was "I don't feel comfortable pretending to be someone else."
You mean what they do on a daily basis?

You mean what they do on a daily basis?
Yeah! Yet they feel uncomfortable doing it. I think deep down they knew what the results were going to be. If they really believed that looks don't matter they would've gladly done the experiment to prove me wrong, right? I mean, what foid wouldn't like to prove a "misogynistic incel" wrong?

I asked a couple foids online who were saying looks don't matter to do a tinder experiment with my pictures (i.e. I gave them the permission to use my pics). But their response was "I don't feel comfortable pretending to be someone else."
Kek what a way of dodging the question, jesus

Out of sight out of mind mentality your mother has

just ascend with your moms friends

she adviced me to go for 35 years old foids

Not cool at all man

Yeah! Yet they feel uncomfortable doing it. I think deep down they knew what the results were going to be. If they really believed that looks don't matter they would've gladly done the experiment to prove me wrong, right? I mean, what foid wouldn't like to prove a "misogynistic incel" wrong?
Based. I hope this is true. It's a great way of proving your point, they literally can't say anything.

Based. I hope this is true. It's a great way of proving your point, they literally can't say anything.
I can't post the entire convo on here but here's a snippet:
IMG 5165

Last edited:
Go for the 35 year olds, OP. Milfs are IN right now. They need a Good Man like you to Provide. Don't worry about the 52 cocks she's sat on, it's not a big deal, even if she no longer can shit out a non-retarded baby. Best of luck.

View: https://voca.ro/1jMFvvb9WHJR
Anyway, now they've been given a choice they want the guys that make their pussy tingle & deep down they're drawn to the same type of men that got the bitches, ain't no coincidence chads all have the same head shape pretty much like that of a door.
Chad

skull shape, I believe if you checked a bunch of these guys dna you'd find the same handful of common ancestors.

Go watch Olympic sports, 8/10 of the male athletes have that longated head shape & good jawline/chins. The other 2 may not have the best jaw or chin but will be tall.

A male born with the skullshape of the woman above will struggle with women in all liklihood.

Last edited:

Anyway, now they've been given a choice they want the guys that make their pussy tingle & deep down they're drawn to the same type of men that got the bitches, ain't no coincidence chads all have the same head shape pretty much like that of a door.
View attachment 420419

skull shape, I believe if you checked a bunch of these guys dna you'd find the same handful of common ancestors.

Go watch Olympic sports, 8/10 of the male athletes have that longated head shape & good jawline/chins. The other 2 may not have the best jaw or chin but will be tall.

A male born with the skullshape of the woman above will struggle with women in all liklihood.

High iq

Go for the 35 year olds, OP. Milfs are IN right now. They need a Good Man like you to Provide. Don't worry about the 52 cocks she's sat on, it's not a big deal, even if she no longer can shit out a non-retarded baby. Best of luck.
Only 52? You underestimate them jfl

View attachment 420419

absolutely sickening how hard he skullmogs. son will be skullcel thanks to mom