Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I asked my brazillian acquaintance whether she's virgin or not.

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
So I know this girl for almost 2 years. I won't say we are friends but just acquaintances. Yesterday I asked her whether she's virgin or not, but she gave a very mestifying answer. She said "asking such questions is considered offensive and sexist in Brazil". I am confused. What do you guys think by her this reply?? Is she virgin or not??

She's 16 BTW.

She is not a virgin lol. Jfl at assuming she is and she's from Brazil so probably a troon with 12 inches waiting for you:feelsaww:

I don’t know but asking her if she is a virgin is stupid, what’s the point?

She is not a virgin lol. Jfl at assuming she is and she's from Brazil so probably a troon with 12 inches waiting for you:feelsaww:
I personally believe she's a virgin.

I was just curious. I think she's infuriated by my this question. She is the only girl I know:feelsohh:. And the fact she's the one who initiates the conversation and send me messages most of the times. I barely initiate the conversation because I don't know how to chat:feelsUgh: . I hate when she talks about her previous bfs or the guys she finds attractive:feelsohgod:.

you have to go to preschool to find a Brazilian virgin foid

Don't know about Brazil but 16 yr olds foids in curryland are mostly virgin

LOL, what a used up bitch cunt.

How is stupid nigga how..... if Chad have asked her that question she would have sucked his dick right behind the corner.

But reality is he was ugly and she said this is sexist how you dare to ask me these sexist "normal" questions :feelsseriously:

How is stupid nigga how..... if Chad have asked her that question she would have sucked his dick right behind the corner.

But reality is he was ugly and she said this is sexist how you dare to ask me these sexist "normal" questions :feelsseriously:
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

There are no virgin foids past 12

JFL at thinking she's a virgin :feelskek:

With a reply like that, she feels shame and doesn't want to answer

jfl it means she’s taken several dicks just like any other 16 year old slut

Virginity is actually a virtue among toilets, if she is then she wouldn't have responded like that, she would've bragged. Toilets in their 20's and 30's who are virgins can't stop talking about it, toilets who have had a ride on hundreds of dicks don't brag because they know that it's easy for them to do so.

Not a chance.

Most people lose their virginity at 13-14, expecting a 16 year old foid to be a virgin is stupid

For foids, Sex in Brazil is like drinking water

So I know this girl for almost 2 years. I won't say we are friends but just acquaintances. Yesterday I asked her whether she's virgin or not, but she gave a very mestifying answer. She said "asking such questions is considered offensive and sexist in Brazil". I am confused. What do you guys think by her this reply?? Is she virgin or not??

She's 16 BTW.
Just the fact that you know her for two year and nothing happened is proof she is not into you :blackpill:

She's 16 BTW.
The answer is no

Why tf would you talk to females if you're an incel

Only reason to talk to women is to fuck them :lul:

How on Earth is it sexist? lol

I am a brazilian and foids here usually lose their virginity at 16

Most foids in brazil lose virginity at 13-14, 15 and 16 are rare ones, they are addicted at their prime with thug-looking brazilian guys. She is a whore, like every foid here.

Most foids in brazil lose virginity at 13-14, 15 and 16 are rare ones, they are addicted at their prime with thug-looking brazilian guys. She is a whore, like every foid here.
Favela thugs rape brazilian foids and then add the liveleak watermark:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:(in video game)

I was just curious. I think she's infuriated by my this question. She is the only girl I know:feelsohh:. And the fact she's the one who initiates the conversation and send me messages most of the times. I barely initiate the conversation because I don't know how to chat:feelsUgh: . I hate when she talks about her previous bfs or the guys she finds attractive:feelsohgod:.
I personally believe she's a virgin.
She's not a virgin bro :feelshaha:

nah burst that bubble, even if she is a virgin she gonna get fucked by a chad not you