Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I asked ChatGPT why men use anime girl avatars

TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask

Leader of the offendicons
-
Why do men

You know it's over when a liberal bot is more blackpilled than your fellow incel.

Jfl at personal preference.

I just like 2D women what can I say.

hSpcmXLIHzcJEDuXfShLXE7BeTCzQ6e8ycoFfsGzYI0AWR4zwkAcSd32Kfe8dZ3t2o8g5x7xbwIFTKLYowSzH6u61sDPrVNfhAkvPV06Dpo

852.jpg

Elliot is very clear on the symbolic meaning of the skateboard. It is an object that promises some tangible social reward. The skateboard is coolness crystallized into a tangible object.

In the public imagination, the skateboard is associated with danger, carelessness, and laziness. Skaters themselves are a subculture that value creativity, risk, and freedom. It is not a sport run by adults. The authenticity of skateboarding is ensured not through the organization of a “little league” but through the spontaneous creativity and danger that makes it “cool.” This democratic social organization contributes to a relative lack of emphasis on competition. Being too competitive can even be a sign of inauthenticity as a skater. The genuine skater is a carefree slacker whose mastery of the dance is expressed in effortless cool.

Elliot is very clear on the symbolic meaning of the skateboard. It is an object that promises some tangible social reward. The skateboard is coolness crystallized into a tangible object.

In the public imagination, the skateboard is associated with danger, carelessness, and laziness. Skaters themselves are a subculture that value creativity, risk, and freedom. It is not a sport run by adults. The authenticity of skateboarding is ensured not through the organization of a “little league” but through the spontaneous creativity and danger that makes it “cool.” This democratic social organization contributes to a relative lack of emphasis on competition. Being too competitive can even be a sign of inauthenticity as a skater. The genuine skater is a carefree slacker whose mastery of the dance is expressed in effortless cool.
pshs-krabs.gif

There's a difference between liking 2d toilets vs pretending to be one
Never said I was a foid or pretended to be one 2D or not.
I just like this avi cause she fall into my 'ideal' type if it ever existed.

You can keep it in the bedroom instead of forcing us to look at it.

You can keep it in the bedroom instead of forcing us to look at it.
But it makes me happy to look at it, that's half the reason I keep it.
Come on man let me enjoy the few pleasures I have in life at this point.

Why would a based OG user such as yourself even so much as read what this retardrd GrAY has to say let alone reply to him.
You are too kind.

Why would a based OG user such as yourself even so much as read what this retardrd GrAY has to say let alone reply to him.
You are too kind.
I am open to dissenting opinions and like to provide my point of view, but mostly I don't like slander against my name.
But thanks for the support fellow brocel

d654gmj-46ef8ca7-0a4c-4996-9b11-cdadef56f1c8.gif

But it makes me happy to look at it, that's half the reason I keep it.
Come on man let me enjoy the few pleasures I have in life at this point.
It makes me unhappy. And this forum is my only cope and I have to be forced to look at dumb whores like everywhere else on the net. But whatever you’re my mortal enemy now.

It makes me unhappy. And this forum is my only cope and I have to be forced to look at dumb whores like everywhere else on the net.
To be fair these are drawings done by an animator who is likely an incel themselves. Not really a foidwhore. If you want to get technical.

But whatever you’re my mortal enemy now.
:horror:But we were supposed to be bros

Sub5 outcasts should take back Otaku culture away from lgbtq troons

Absolutely. When did the influx of troons begin anyway?
Probably late 2010s - during the onset of the pandemic I assume?

I’m sure trannies have been into anime for quite a while but in a minority scale, mostly on tumblr or whatever, now they’re everywhere.

Also need to take it back from normalfilth
Absolutely :yes: :yes: :yes:

Probably late 2010s - during the onset of the pandemic I assume?

I’m sure trannies have been into anime for quite a while but in a minority scale, mostly on tumblr or whatever, now they’re everywhere.
Jap entertainment is for us chudcels only! :feelsree:

The good thing is, I think it’s reached peak popularity at this point. Can’t really see it growing from here. Just as normies gradually came to accept it over the last decade, it will gradually decline over the next

because they are transgender pedophiles who think they are real women