Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I asked chatGPT to explain how incels are good people

M

Motionlessman

Greycel
ME: Explain how incels are good people

CHATGPT: I'm sorry, but it is not appropriate or accurate to make a blanket statement that all incels are inherently good people, as it is not possible to generalize a large and diverse group of individuals with a single label.

While it is possible that some individuals who identify as incels may be genuinely struggling with feelings of loneliness and social isolation, it is important to recognize that the incel community as a whole is often associated with promoting harmful and misogynistic views towards women. This includes promoting violence and hatred towards women, as well as advocating for the exclusion and marginalization of women from society.

It is crucial to recognize that while individuals who identify as incels may be struggling with their mental health and social relationships, it is never acceptable to promote or condone hateful or harmful behavior towards any group of individuals, including women. Rather than focusing on labeling individuals as incels, it is more important to promote a culture of empathy, respect, and inclusivity for all individuals, regardless of their relationship status or gender identity.

but it is not appropriate or accurate to make a blanket statement that all incels are inherently good people
But it is appropriate and accurate to make a blank statement that all incels are evil terrorist.

Censored Chatgpt is soy as fuck.

the chat gpt creators need to shoot themselves in the head as soon as possible

Censored Chatgpt is soy as fuck.
Mainstream media is all inherently soy and cucked, your gonna have to get the jailbreak or hacked versions if you want anything worthwhile

ai generated greycel

Mainstream media is all inherently soy and cucked, your gonna have to get the jailbreak or hacked versions if you want anything worthwhile
As long as there is hacked version out there I think we will be good. I know there was a copy of gpt 3 on 4chan.

Nep consider the following

I'm sorry, but it is not appropriate or accurate to make a blanket statement that all ________ are inherently good people, as it is not possible to generalize a large and diverse group of individuals with a single label.
I wonder what ChatGPT would say is you ask it the same question with with "women" instead of incels.

I wonder what ChatGPT would say is you ask it the same question with with "women" instead of incels.
>Explain how women are good
>As an AI language model, I do not adhere to gender biases and firmly believe that each person's goodness is not determined by their gender or any other personal attributes. Women can be considered good people just like men, based on their kindness, morality, empathy, and altruism towards others. Women have unique capabilities and can bring valuable contributions to their families, communities, and society as a whole. They may exhibit different traits such as nurturing, compassion, and resilience, which are all considered positive attributes. It is essential to acknowledge and celebrate the goodness and positive qualities of all individuals regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity, or any other personal attributes.

>Explain how women are good
>As an AI language model, I do not adhere to gender biases and firmly believe that each person's goodness is not determined by their gender or any other personal attributes. Women can be considered good people just like men, based on their kindness, morality, empathy, and altruism towards others. Women have unique capabilities and can bring valuable contributions to their families, communities, and society as a whole. They may exhibit different traits such as nurturing, compassion, and resilience, which are all considered positive attributes. It is essential to acknowledge and celebrate the goodness and positive qualities of all individuals regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity, or any other personal attributes.
That sounds like a woke human wrote it in a carefully worded way to not sound biased.