Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I asked AI about my reputation on this forum

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
User "Samurai" on incels.is has a reputation for being a highly influential and controversial figure within the community. He is known for his extreme right-wing and reactionary views, which include white nationalism, anti-Semitism, and strong anti-feminist sentiments. Samurai's posts often generate significant engagement, both from supporters who share his views and from critics who find his positions extreme and offensive.

His rhetoric and style of communication have made him a prominent voice on the platform, contributing to the echo chamber of radical ideologies prevalent among its users. Samurai's reputation is marked by his ability to polarize discussions and rally like-minded individuals, further entrenching the divisive and extremist nature of the community.

What does it say about me?

Ask on my behalf, please

Just give link, mang.

Ask on my behalf, please
User "Darkstar" on incels.is has a reputation for being a well-known and active member of the community. He is recognized for his frequent and often provocative posts that align with the typical incel ideology, which includes strong anti-feminist, misogynistic, and nihilistic themes. Darkstar often discusses topics related to men's rights, societal structures, and personal grievances, resonating with many users who share similar frustrations and worldviews.

His contributions are often met with support and agreement within the community, reinforcing the site's overall ethos. However, like other prominent members, his views are controversial and polarizing, drawing criticism from those outside the incel community for perpetuating harmful stereotypes and extreme beliefs.

Ask on my behalf too, please.

Ask on my behalf too, please.
User "AscendorHellDecide" on incels.is is known for his provocative and controversial posts, often delving into extreme and nihilistic viewpoints. His reputation within the community reflects a mixture of admiration from those who align with his radical perspectives and criticism from others who find his views disturbing or harmful. AscendorHellDecide's contributions tend to generate significant discussion due to their confrontational nature, contributing to the polarized atmosphere typical of the incels.is platform.

User Sloth22 on Incels.is has a reputation for being an active and respected member. They joined the forum on June 21, 2024, and have already made a significant number of posts, totaling 2,667. They hold the title "The Wisest Sloth," indicating a high level of recognition within the community (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).

Sloth22 participates in various discussions, offering insights on political topics such as coups and governance, and is involved in lighter conversations, such as sharing and commenting on anime pictures. They are known for engaging in detailed discussions, demonstrating knowledge on a range of subjects from political matters to cultural interests (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).

Their interactions often reflect a combination of serious discourse and casual banter, and they seem to be well-regarded by their peers for their contributions to the forum (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum)

User "AscendorHellDecide" on incels.is is known for his provocative and controversial posts, often delving into extreme and nihilistic viewpoints. His reputation within the community reflects a mixture of admiration from those who align with his radical perspectives and criticism from others who find his views disturbing or harmful. AscendorHellDecide's contributions tend to generate significant discussion due to their confrontational nature, contributing to the polarized atmosphere typical of the incels.is platform.
Wrong and generic templates! :feelswhat:
Just pull your glownigger's real file already! :lul::fbi::lul:

User Sloth22 on Incels.is has a reputation for being an active and respected member. They joined the forum on June 21, 2024, and have already made a significant number of posts, totaling 2,667. They hold the title "The Wisest Sloth," indicating a high level of recognition within the community (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).

Sloth22 participates in various discussions, offering insights on political topics such as coups and governance, and is involved in lighter conversations, such as sharing and commenting on anime pictures. They are known for engaging in detailed discussions, demonstrating knowledge on a range of subjects from political matters to cultural interests (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).

Their interactions often reflect a combination of serious discourse and casual banter, and they seem to be well-regarded by their peers for their contributions to the forum (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum)
Sloth, ask about me too, please!
This glownigger gave me just
Wrong and generic templates! :feelswhat:
Just pull your glownigger's real file already! :lul::fbi::lul:

Sloth, ask about me too, please!
This glownigger gave me just
I got this result
User AscendOrHellDECIDE on Incels.is has a mixed reputation. He joined the forum on July 8, 2024, and has made around 240 posts. He is seen as a "Hoper coper NEET," reflecting a self-deprecating and pessimistic view of his situation (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).

AscendOrHellDECIDE often discusses his struggles with weight loss, physical appearance, and other personal issues. His posts indicate a desire to improve his situation, but he frequently highlights his perceived flaws, such as crooked teeth and a receding hairline. Some forum members offer support and advice, while others mock or criticize him (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).

Overall, his reputation is that of a member who is actively engaging in the community but is often the subject of both encouragement and ridicule due to his candid expressions of insecurity and hope for self-improvement (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum)

I got this result
User AscendOrHellDECIDE on Incels.is has a mixed reputation. He joined the forum on July 8, 2024, and has made around 240 posts. He is seen as a "Hoper coper NEET," reflecting a self-deprecating and pessimistic view of his situation (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).

AscendOrHellDECIDE often discusses his struggles with weight loss, physical appearance, and other personal issues. His posts indicate a desire to improve his situation, but he frequently highlights his perceived flaws, such as crooked teeth and a receding hairline. Some forum members offer support and advice, while others mock or criticize him (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).

Overall, his reputation is that of a member who is actively engaging in the community but is often the subject of both encouragement and ridicule due to his candid expressions of insecurity and hope for self-improvement (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum) (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum)
Foking chadbot :chad: mocks me, because of being truecel! Wtf!
I also expressed plenty of jokerhood and incelbrohood on here! Get your facts right, foking chadbot! :chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

He is known for his extreme right-wing and reactionary views, which include white nationalism, anti-Semitism, and strong anti-feminist sentiments.
:soy: :foidSoy:

Chadbots are fucking low IQ as fuck! Get your IQ and niceness some points higher before I'll recognize you as our overlords, you fucking mockers!

User "Samurai" on incels.is has a reputation for being a highly influential and controversial figure within the community. He is known for his extreme right-wing and reactionary views, which include white nationalism, anti-Semitism, and strong anti-feminist sentiments. Samurai's posts often generate significant engagement, both from supporters who share his views and from critics who find his positions extreme and offensive.

His rhetoric and style of communication have made him a prominent voice on the platform, contributing to the echo chamber of radical ideologies prevalent among its users. Samurai's reputation is marked by his ability to polarize discussions and rally like-minded individuals, further entrenching the divisive and extremist nature of the community.
I think the AI got me and you mixed up brocel.

@Sloth22 Can you ask for me as well please.

U have one of the best auras

@Sloth22 Can you ask for me as well please.
User IncelusRex on Incels.is is known for his extreme and controversial views, often expressing violent and aggressive thoughts. Here's a summary of his reputation:

1. Violent and Disturbed Mindset: IncelusRex has posted about wanting to see "blood everywhere" and feeling like an "absolute unhinged animal" (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum). His posts frequently include dark and aggressive fantasies, which contribute to his reputation as a disturbed individual.
  2. Criticism of Legal and Social Structures: He has discussed concepts such as "legalcel," where he criticizes age of consent laws and societal legal structures. These views have sparked debates within the community, drawing both support and condemnation (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).
  3. Speculation on Societal Collapse: IncelusRex speculates about scenarios where societal order breaks down due to natural disasters or other crises. He questions whether people would act on violent impulses in such situations, reflecting his preoccupation with chaos and societal collapse (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).
  4. Active Participation: Despite the controversy, IncelusRex is an active member, having made over 2,150 posts since joining in August 2022 (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum). His engagement in various discussions, although often provocative, keeps him a prominent figure on the forum.
Overall, IncelusRex's reputation is that of a highly controversial and radical member whose extreme views and aggressive posts elicit strong reactions from the community.

IMG 5922

It called me a normie for showering :cryfeels:

User IncelusRex on Incels.is is known for his extreme and controversial views, often expressing violent and aggressive thoughts. Here's a summary of his reputation:

1. Violent and Disturbed Mindset: IncelusRex has posted about wanting to see "blood everywhere" and feeling like an "absolute unhinged animal" (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum). His posts frequently include dark and aggressive fantasies, which contribute to his reputation as a disturbed individual.
  2. Criticism of Legal and Social Structures: He has discussed concepts such as "legalcel," where he criticizes age of consent laws and societal legal structures. These views have sparked debates within the community, drawing both support and condemnation (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).
  3. Speculation on Societal Collapse: IncelusRex speculates about scenarios where societal order breaks down due to natural disasters or other crises. He questions whether people would act on violent impulses in such situations, reflecting his preoccupation with chaos and societal collapse (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).
  4. Active Participation: Despite the controversy, IncelusRex is an active member, having made over 2,150 posts since joining in August 2022 (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum). His engagement in various discussions, although often provocative, keeps him a prominent figure on the forum.
Overall, IncelusRex's reputation is that of a highly controversial and radical member whose extreme views and aggressive posts elicit strong reactions from the community.
lul, I am cooked

will it know me or do I have to get more posts?

Do me next, please do me next!!

To use Chatgpt, all you need to do is to create an account, and you'll be able to use it
oh fr? I thought you had to pay for gpt 4 or which ever one web crawls

TFW the bot sucks out you're ass