Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I asked a foid at my college if height/looks matter...

driedfishcel

driedfishcel

vampirecel
-
She said no kek:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:apparently height/looks/money/gender to her don't matter as long as you are a good person. She's also a 4/10 low tier becky btw

She could've been sympathetic, but then again nevermind, toilets don't have empathy

And you are here posting this shit, what A PIECE OF CRAP

She could've been sympathetic, but then again nevermind, toilets don't have empathy
She was being honest with me that that day, and even though she looks somewhat like a downie she has nice tits and blonde hair.... maybe I can have a chance with her:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

shes lying like them all

Lol good on you for being able to have a convo with a foid without her ignoring you.

She said no kek:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:apparently height/looks/money/gender to her don't matter as long as you are a good person. She's also a 4/10 low tier becky btw
The concept of "virtue signaling" is often a good one to know... :feelsjuice:

Judge people by their actions, not their words. :feelshehe:

And you believe her?

Usually what sub-5 girls say to virtue signal because they know they can't get a Chad, so they have to settle for a "good person" instead. The majority of females on IT are like that girl you talked to. In denial, that's all.