Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I ask three JB to rate my face while i walk alone in centrum

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
I took a few drugs after the drug worked I started walking alone in the center of the city I realized I was one of the few people who walked around the center and with the headphones I decided to ask 3 girls 6/10 How much do I appreciate my face from 1 to 10 I said that I do not want anything from them, and I told them that I think I'm 4 or 5, one responded abruptly 3! they were JB teens 6/10 sit next to me at bench it night time and street light is powerful to they see my face corectly .
as I was calm and lucky because of the drug, the pain of what I heard and their attitude quickly pierced, I will never do that anymore or try to meet girls, I am clearly ugly and that it will not be and will hurt. I dont believed I was 3, and this gym pretty much made me think I was beautiful, but alas my face was deformed. I'm pretty sad though I'm overwhelmed ....

im afraid to be alone outside im like target they notice how fucked im ....

Last edited:
Don't feel desperate my homie,you're in home.

How much do I appreciate my face from 1 to 10 I said that I do not want anything from them, and I told them that I think I'm 4 or 5, one responded abruptly 3!
Its over.

What type of shit is this now? :feelskek:

im afraid not only foids hate me , i will not endure society anymore

im going to be very depres when drugs comedawn ,,,,

You have a strangely advanced vocabulary for someone who has not yet grasped English grammar properly.

one "|friend" from school rate me as 3/10 , i dont believe i dont want to be 3. subconsciously i think im average ... my penis is sub average my face subaverage ..

wtf im rly angry , i know now why im alone and poor ..

I never asked complete strangers but I guess I should, friends sugar coated shit and said I'm a 6-7:feelskek:

i rly want to know am i ugly or not or how ugly am i , i dont want to send pic here i dont want to be internet meme :feelsrope:
i know im ugly i believe im 3 , my skin DISEASE аре ok now maybe if i have it i will be 2 :feelsrope:

People do overestimate their looks. You shouldn’t feel bad boyo