Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I ascended with the happiest ending that ever existed on this forum (my final post)

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Looks like this is going to be my last post here. I’ve been talking to this blonde hair blue eyed girl from Chechnya.

She knocked on my door one day and told me she just recently came to Canada, and that our grandparents knew each other. They didn’t know that my parents had passed away, and I would be the only person at home. So I called her grandpa (who I met before) and confirmed her story, and he told me she would need a place to stay until she can get on her feet here.

I told her she would have to pay rent and live in the basement, but I got her a online job due to connections. Everyday she would come into my house, clean the whole place up and cook me food. She eventually stopped wearing her hijab around me and let her blonde hair just flow freely. Then when she tried to give me rent one day, I said that she did more than enough work around the house that she can just live for free.

Then she shocked me at what she said next. She admitted her feelings of love for me, and that she had always loved me ever since she met me as a child. This is ironic cause I didn’t even remember her before this, just her grandpa. But then she showed a picture of us standing next to each other with a bunch of other kids when we went to visit them long ago, and it all came back to me. She was an annoying family friend that I had to meet when I was younger.

She then took out a diary little girls had and she showed it to me, and it contained random passages about how one day she wants to be with her love again, and I would acknowledge her. I used to be good looking as a kid and was charismatic, but now I’m not good looking. Although I had been looksmaxxing for the last few years, cleared out my acne, fixed my subhuman eye shape, took daily showers (srs), personality maxxed, fixed my facial asymmetry where one eye was lower than the other, and gained muscle (although I’m still overweight).

I tried to blackpill her and expose her, but she told me I’m tall, rich, and that my face is literally good looking and I can lose the extra weight whenever. It was the first time anyone ever complimented me in my life, and I had the biggest smile on my face like an idiot. We embraced for like an hour straight at that point, and it was as if God finally gave me some compensation for all my struggles after all the years of rotting of loneliness. The fact she loved me since we were kids is a dream come true.

We ended up going to my bed and we had sex 5 times that night. Found out we are having a kid now, and I’m going to probably convert to Islam to marry her. This is truly the best ending that could have happened here. Thank you all for the wonderful years of coping on this forum, and I hope you all can ascend one day as well.

Looks like this is going to be my last post here. I’ve been talking to this blonde hair blue eyed girl from Chechnya.

She knocked on my door one day and told me she just recently came to Canada, and that our grandparents knew each other. They didn’t know that my parents had passed away, and I would be the only person at home. So I called her grandpa (who I met before) and confirmed her story, and he told me she would need a place to stay until she can get on her feet here.

I told her she would have to pay rent and live in the basement, but I got her a online job due to connections. Everyday she would come into my house, clean the whole place up and cook me food. She eventually stopped wearing her hijab around me and let her blonde hair just flow freely. Then when she tried to give me rent one day, I said that she did more than enough work around the house that she can just live for free.

Then she shocked me at what she said next. She admitted her feelings of love for me, and that she had always loved me ever since she met me as a child. This is ironic cause I didn’t even remember her before this, just her grandpa. But then she showed a picture of us standing next to each other with a bunch of other kids when we went to visit them long ago, and it all came back to me. She was an annoying family friend that I had to meet when I was younger.

She then took out a diary little girls had and she showed it to me, and it contained random passages about how one day she wants to be with her love again, and I would acknowledge her. I used to be good looking as a kid and was charismatic, but now I’m not good looking. Although I had been looksmaxxing for the last few years, cleared out my acne, fixed my subhuman eye shape, took daily showers (srs), personality maxxed, fixed my facial asymmetry where one eye was lower than the other, and gained muscle (although I’m still overweight).

I tried to blackpill her and expose her, but she told me I’m tall, rich, and that my face is literally good looking and I can lose the extra weight whenever. It was the first time anyone ever complimented me in my life, and I had the biggest smile on my face like an idiot. We embraced for like an hour straight at that point, and it was as if God finally gave me some compensation for all my struggles after all the years of rotting of loneliness. The fact she loved me since we were kids is a dream come true.

We ended up going to my bed and we had sex 5 times that night. Found out we are having a kid now, and I’m going to probably convert to Islam to marry her. This is truly the best ending that could have happened here. Thank you all for the wonderful years of coping on this forum, and I hope you all can ascend one day as well.
didn't read, but show your face then.

Date: 1 April 2023

it's over

April fool's me

if it is not a troll post then congratulations

Good for you brocel, i also had in mind to write my last post. Yesterday i found this kind lady working as a chashier, we started talking about things that we liked and she asked me out. I was suspicious as first as she may be an FBI agent wanting to put me in jail for all the things i've done.

But in the end she was just interested in my personality and why i was bald at a young age. We ended up getting a couple of drinks at a local bar and we both got a little tipsy. After that we took a cab to her home and we had sex 15 times, after the alcohol went off my system i learned that *she* was a *he* but with makeup.

I was not into trannies but learned to live with the fact that she's really kind and hansome. I won't be able to get a better girlfriend than her. What makes me doubt myself if that she has a longer dong than me, sitting about at 18cms while mine is not even 3 inches. But whatever feelings are what matter most.

I'm happy to say i'm no longer incel

u9q65hs_april-fools-day_625x300_01_April_21.jpg

Weird fantasies me.

What if it's true?

Good for you brocel, i also had in mind to write my last post. Yesterday i found this kind lady working as a chashier, we started talking about things that we liked and she asked me out. I was suspicious as first as she may be an FBI agent wanting to put me in jail for all the things i've done.

But in the end she was just interested in my personality and why i was bald at a young age. We ended up getting a couple of drinks at a local bar and we both got a little tipsy. After that we took a cab to her home and we had sex 15 times, after the alcohol went off my system i learned that *she* was a *he* but with makeup.

I was not into trannies but learned to live with the fact that she's really kind and hansome. I won't be able to get a better girlfriend than her. What makes me doubt myself if that she has a longer dong than me, sitting about at 18cms while mine is not even 3 inches. But whatever feelings are what matter most.

I'm happy to say i'm no longer incel
r/IncelExit

I wish I had the mental capacity to write something like this

did you read the post
took a look then read the end :feelskek: holy shit
Although I had been looksmaxxing for the last few years, cleared out my acne, fixed my subhuman eye shape, took daily showers (srs), personality maxxed, fixed my facial asymmetry where one eye was lower than the other, and gained muscle (although I’m still overweight).

my honest reaction after reading this long ass essai:
tenor.gif

Nice april fools bro

Jfl all the iqcels itt who didn’t get the joke

April Fools Lol

I thought you are a kike. Why would a Muslim family associate with kikes?

I thought you are a kike. Why would a Muslim family associate with kikes?
Our grandparents were both minorities in a brutal dictatorship, and countrymen.

If a GrAY wrote this, he would be permabanned.

I’m confused. He’s banned but it’s also April 1

why did he get banned for larp :feelskek: :feelskek:

April fools day is over gringo

He got banned as an April fools joke for his April fools joke

Last seen• 42 minutes ago • Viewing thread: Ban discussion megathread