Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I ascended with a woman today

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I was in a shop and buying food, there was a new cashier there, early 20s, slavwhore but looking pretty. I was paying with my credit card. She asked me if I wanted a bag and I autistically told her that yes I want a bag but she did not understand what I said because I talk like an autist (autists can relate) so she just looked at me, so I repeated it like, yes yes yes, but it came out even more retarded, anyway I thought it was over but I got saved because I pulled out a gamer move and used my head to move it up and down in a sign that I want the bag so she finally understood.

After this major W, I took the initiative and pulled out my credit card and signaled it to her when she was almost done packing up my bags. I said that I want to pay with card, which she understood instantly (major character development, first try autist understanding)...

I thought it is the time to finally ascend with her. So I awaited till she pulled out the pin tool, but to my horror she just hanged it in front of me, she extended her hand with the machine but she didnt hand it in to me, like she was disgusted to touch me. I thought it was over at that point, I tapped my card and it was accepted. I stood there defeated, it was giga over.

But then, something happened. Usually this cashiers never give me the bags, I have to get them off the counter myself, they never bother to hand them over to me (I see them do it constantly to other customers, I check every time there is a queue in front of me to see if they will do it and I'm the only one they don't do it to, GIGA OVER FOR NO cutecashiershandingyoubagsofyourproductscels), but anyway, she actually picked up the bags so I extended my hand and then it happened. I briefly touched her finger for like a milisecond when I was taking the bags off her.

This was the first female physical contact I had in over 7 years. That feeling was amazing, it still lingers in my mind, that brief touch, her hand was pretty cold but felt so tender, it was very amazing I almost coomed. I left the shop but then the brutality of it all occurred to me, how can I feel so good about something so small? It was a terrible feeling, but I am so destroyed by blackpill by now that I don't really care anymore and just brushed it off.

Anyway, looks like I made it boyos.

Did you get her phone number so you two lovebirds can go out on a date?

Fakecel out -----> []

I was in a shop and buying food, there was a new cashier there, early 20s, slavwhore but looking pretty. I was paying with my credit card. She asked me if I wanted a bag and I autistically told her that yes I want a bag but she did not understand what I said because I talk like an autist (autists can relate) so she just looked at me, so I repeated it like, yes yes yes, but it came out even more retarded, anyway I thought it was over but I got saved because I pulled out a gamer move and used my head to move it up and down in a sign that I want the bag so she finally understood.

After this major W, I took the initiative and pulled out my credit card and signaled it to her when she was almost done packing up my bags. I said that I want to pay with card, which she understood instantly (major character development, first try autist understanding)...

I thought it is the time to finally ascend with her. So I awaited till she pulled out the pin tool, but to my horror she just hanged it in front of me, she extended her hand with the machine but she didnt hand it in to me, like she was disgusted to touch me. I thought it was over at that point, I tapped my card and it was accepted. I stood there defeated, it was giga over.

But then, something happened. Usually this cashiers never give me the bags, I have to get them off the counter myself, they never bother to hand them over to me (I see them do it constantly to other customers, I check every time there is a queue in front of me to see if they will do it and I'm the only one they don't do it to, GIGA OVER FOR NO cutecashiershandingyoubagsofyourproductscels), but anyway, she actually picked up the bags so I extended my hand and then it happened. I briefly touched her finger for like a milisecond when I was taking the bags off her.

This was the first female physical contact I had in over 7 years. That feeling was amazing, it still lingers in my mind, that brief touch, her hand was pretty cold but felt so tender, it was very amazing I almost coomed. I left the shop but then the brutality of it all occurred to me, how can I feel so good about something so small? It was a terrible feeling, but I am so destroyed by blackpill by now that I don't really care anymore and just brushed it off.

fakecel touched an atom of a woman.
ban him

brutal if this is lifefuel for you :fuk:
Yeah man...

It's giga over for me, I am an oldcel and I am on this site against my will. I'm 28 been living this hellish life for years now. Such a small thing made my day that's when it occurred to me just how beyond fucked I am.

God, I swear to you if a toilet walked in my shoes for a day she would commit suicide by 12pm.

KILL YOURSELF MOGGER

B A N H I M (India has dropped a new virus #lifefuelresidentevilfans)

Mogs me, wish I could have skin-to-skin contact with a non-related woman:feelsbadman:.

It's a common experience.

It's a common experience.
Really?

I don't remember the last time a female cashier actually handed me my products. I always have to take them myself. And I know this is blackpill related because male cashiers give me my products most of the time.

I know how you feel. There was one time I was taking an ice bath in high school in the physical therapy room (for cross country) and a super hot foid came in and took off some of her clothes in front of me (she ended up in a sports bra and those really short leggings) and got into the other ice bath. We even had eye contact for a second :feelsohh:

That was probably the peak of my life. Still remember it 7 years later.

Today I accidentally touched a woman's boob briefly

I once touched a toilets arm, I bolted to the bathroom to masterbate as fast as I could.

Fakecel. Permaban him.
Only trucels are test tube babies. No female contact ever

I remember when i used to do tutoring and my student was supposed to pay me. I extended my hand so she woudl place the money in it, possibly making some skin contact, but then she set it down on the table next to my open palm. It's ok i was just stretching.

I went out a couple hours ago to get a pack of energy drinks and made eye contact with a group of girls walking by in the store. I’m somewhat of a chad myself:chad::banhammer:

Lucky bastard, I’d actually cum in my pants if a cute girl held my hand fully

I know how you feel. There was one time I was taking an ice bath in high school in the physical therapy room (for cross country) and a super hot foid came in and took off some of her clothes in front of me (she ended up in a sports bra and those really short leggings) and got into the other ice bath. We even had eye contact for a second :feelsohh:

That was probably the peak of my life. Still remember it 7 years later.

fakecels amungus

Did you get her phone number so you two lovebirds can go out on a date?
the cashier is most likely fucking a chad, the OP has no chance unless he is a fakecel or a chad

I used to try to do this to cashiers all the time. It's a lot harder after covid though.

They dont like to hand over stuff as much now plus lot more automated self service.

good thing she didn't call the cops on you for groping

Guys before throwing the hammer, read the post.

He bare touched a w0men. The only w0men I touched was when I was a kid.

waiting for you on next week here

I can't believe I read all this shit and went through the effort of making sense of this autistic drivel.